Official Blue Flag Round 10 on Caucasus

Ciribob

Official Blue Flag Round 10 on Caucasus

We're ready to launch the official Blue Flag round this Friday 17th August at around 20:00 UTC. The round will last until Sunday 26th August - or until the map is fully conquered - which ever comes first. The winner is the team holding the most objectives at the end of the time period.

Questions? Ask in #blueflag on Discord

All server state is saved, even through crashes, as well as unpacked units providing a dynamic online battle.

Any OPEN BETA updates during the round period will be applied to the server as soon as possible - unless a module is disabled or broken

TacView will be disabled on the server

For now - the current Caucasus server will stay up but not reset.

To start your planning early - join the server and type either "red" or "blue" to set your selection for Friday. This will give you access to your teams HQ on Discord for Planning.

There will be NO side switches - once you've picked - it's final until the end of the round so think carefully before typing!

Full SOP here: https://tinyurl.com/bf-sop-v2 - thanks to MorpheusXAUT and Dedde and many others

Please Note: When the server is restarting - DO NOT JOIN IT - wait until you see 30 seconds on the mission timer before trying to join.

Aircraft

Blue

A-10A

A-10C

AV8BNA

F-15C

FA-18C

UH-1H

SA342L

SA342 Mistral

SA342M

F-5E-3

TF-51D

Red

Su-25T

Su-25

AJS37

Su-27

Su-33

M-2000C

MiG-29A

MiG-21Bis

Mi-8MT

Ka-50

Yak-52

TF-51D

SRS IP: 54.36.126.186:5014

DCS Server IP: 54.36.126.186:10310

Live Map: http://gadget.buddyspike.net/

Discord: https://discord.gg/mckCvTc

Patreon: Had Fun? - support us so we can continue to deliver events for the community! Every little helps cover our server costs and allows new servers in the future.

Thanks for all the support as this has taken a while to sort but mostly importantly - have fun!

BuddySpike Team

Xcom, Greg, Ciribob, Crash

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

hey, nice to see. SOP seems very detailed. my only concern is that blue side has no tankers for basket (hornet/harrier) i suppose it's not possible to put them in before the campaign starts? i'd like to fly the whole thing from stennis (F/A-18) unfortunately the short legs when flying to the vaziani/beslan/mozdok area might start to get prohibitive in terms of station time.

hey, nice to see. SOP seems very detailed. my only concern is that blue side has no tankers for basket (hornet/harrier) i suppose it's not possible to put them in before the campaign starts? i'd like to fly the whole thing from stennis (F/A-18) unfortunately the short legs when flying to the vaziani/beslan/mozdok area might start to get prohibitive in terms of station time.
There should be a tanker with a basket above the carrier as far as I remember.

I'll see what I can do, but no promises and there is also no guarantee the tanker isn't shot down. It won't respawn until the restart every 3 hours.

I wouldn't count on the carrier lasting long either, Red usually sink it and the support ships quite early on unless you can provide a good defence for it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Wonderful ;)

Thank you guys !

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

And be ready to use SimpleRadio, at least if you choose the Blue side:thumbup::music_whistling:

SILVER 11 | Dedde

DCS MODULES: A-10C; F-15C ; M2000C; AV-8B N/A; F/A-18C; SA342; CA.

Asus PRIME Z490-P Intel Core i7 10700K @4.9 GHzNvidia GeForce GTX1070 8GbCorsair Vengeance LPX Black 32Gb (2x16Gb) DDR4 @3200MHzSamsung 850 EVO 256GbSamsung 24" 1920x1080 @60HzTrackIr 5; Hotas Warthog; Thrustmaster TFRP; Turtle Beach PX22;

Coxy try to register yourself also in the discord :)

SILVER 11 | Dedde

DCS MODULES: A-10C; F-15C ; M2000C; AV-8B N/A; F/A-18C; SA342; CA.

Asus PRIME Z490-P Intel Core i7 10700K @4.9 GHzNvidia GeForce GTX1070 8GbCorsair Vengeance LPX Black 32Gb (2x16Gb) DDR4 @3200MHzSamsung 850 EVO 256GbSamsung 24" 1920x1080 @60HzTrackIr 5; Hotas Warthog; Thrustmaster TFRP; Turtle Beach PX22;

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What version of DCS is Blue Flag running? Is it beta? Can't find it in the list of servers and I have DCS up to date.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

Beta, yea

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

I think I crashed the server today... I was unpacking a SAM as as soon as the unpacking begun, the server crashed.

Don't know where to report, so I reported here.

I was flying a Huey, in blue side, near Sukhumi.

Let me know if you need more information.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

i really enjoy flying on Blueflag server!

but i have a little problem withe the info windows, like PAK info. they seem to be cut off, showing only half the airfields in the chosen PAK.

i heard this could be because of me using Rift and so having smaller text windows? any idea about that?

It is really unbalanced right now with the F-14 arrival. No one is playing in the non F-14 side... or at least, there is less players...

I would wait a week or so before worrying, it only just came out Wednesday :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Why doesn't red even get the F-14 with AIM-54A? (and blue the AIM-54C, if that's not the case yet) That could balance it a bit more.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence