DCS-BIOS AV-8 Master mode lights and KA-50 RPM warning - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-30-2020, 09:35 AM   #1
epokha

Default DCS-BIOS AV-8 Master mode lights and KA-50 RPM warning

Hey all,

I've just put together a panel, everything is working as it should however there are a few little niggles I need some help with.

With DCS-BIOS, I have 3 green led momentary switches for the AV-8 Master mode buttons. They light up when I push the button but the light doesn't stay on when you are in that mode. The LED and switch pins are all working and correct. I tried the F-18's AA master mode and that stays on and works as expected.

Similar issue with the KA-50's RPM warning light. It wont flash, but it will light up when i hit the switch.

Any help would be appreciated
AMD 3600X- 32GB RAM - Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2080Ti - 512GB NVme Samsung 830 256Gb 840 256Gb SSD - Track IR 4.0 + TrackClip Pro - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - WarBRD base mount and extention - Simped F16/USB (Stolen!) - Thrustmaster T-flight pedals (spew)

DCS KA-50 Blackshark 1 & 2; DCS P-51 Mustang; DCS A-10C Warthog; DCS UH-1 Huey; DCS F-86F; DCS Mi-8MTV2; DCS Mig-21bis; DCS: AV-8b; DCS: Spitfire IX; DCS: NS430; DCS: Combined Arms; Lock On Flaming Cliffs 3; Rise of Flight; IL2:1946;
epokha is offline   Reply With Quote