Standalone Kuznetsov - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

View Poll Results: Would you like to have an standalone, payware Kuznetsov?
Yes 45 40.91%
No 29 26.36%
No, I think it should be free 36 32.73%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2020, 09:13 PM   #11
paco2002

Maybe ED should have a look at the poll.

At the moment of writting this, the poll has a:

42,42% for YES
27,27% for NO
30,30% for NO, SHOULD BE FREE

So... 72,72% of the people that answered the poll says that the Kuznetzov from 2017 shouldn't be part of the Supercarrier.

I know, that getting for free something is impossible, so I'm not going to ask for it, I just will ask for having a little bit of common sense, and add a Kuznetzov Standalone, for a reduced price (10-15€ maybe?), not only because we will be adquiring only the Kuznetzov, but because the Kuznetzov has less details, like, deck crew and more stuff.

ED, please PLEASE, add the Kuznetzov as a Standalone, PLEASE. There are peple that would like to use the Su33 in his Kuznetzov.

I expect someone on ED will eventually read this, so... yeah, fingers crossed.

Last edited by paco2002; 05-22-2020 at 11:52 AM.
paco2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 01:07 PM   #12
Aarnoman

It think it should be part of owning the Su-33 (and also part of FC3 as a result). As a SC owner I'm still baffled that it is included, I don't think its neccesary as it already offers plenty, and this essentially gatekeeps a nice single carrier behind a large price tag for people not interested in the US carrier experience.
Aarnoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 10:53 AM   #13
ResonantCard1

Quote:
Originally Posted by paco2002 View Post
Maybe ED should have a look at the poll.

At the moment of writting this, the poll has a:

42,42% for YES
27,27% for NO
30,30% for NO, SHOULD BE FREE

So... 72,72% of the people that answered the poll says that the Kuznetzov from 2017 shouldn't be part of the Supercarrier.

I know, that getting for free something is impossible, so I'm not going to ask for it, I just will ask for having a little bit of common sense, and add a Kuznetzov Standalone, for a reduced price (10-15€ maybe?), not only because we will be adquiring only the Kuznetzov, but because the Kuznetzov has less details, like, deck crew and more stuff.

ED, please PLEASE, add the Kuznetzov as a Standalone, PLEASE. There are peple that would like to use the Su33 in his Kuznetzov.

I expect someone on ED will eventually read this, so... yeah, fingers crossed.
Maybe the Kuznetsov can remain in the Supercarrier package. I'd just like to see it available outside too, like the standalone FC3 planes.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
ResonantCard1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 12:29 PM   #14
paco2002

It's another option, I think that that can work too
paco2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 04:47 PM   #15
ResonantCard1

Okay I know this thread is kinda dead, but I asked Bignewy about this over the Discord server, and he replied that there weren't any plans on making the Kuznetsov available separately in any way. That ED may consider it in the future but that currently, it's a clear no. Not exactly his words but that's basically it. I thought people would like to know.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
ResonantCard1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 08:13 PM   #16
DeathAngel1

I get tired of those "paid"modules. I understand that ED needs money, like every other company but I cant agree with their EA politics=we pay for module X, they get the money and after that there are a loooong waiting (2-3-4 years) for us to get a final product.
Old 09-15-2020, 10:17 PM   #17
AG-51_Razor

I voted "yes" only because, if I were into Russian naval aviation as much as I am into US naval aviation, I'd be more than happy to pay for a Kuznetsov that was equal to the SC in terms of features like the LSO station, functioning elevators, JBD's, arresting gear animation, lighting and all the rest that is slated to come out eventually. That would be a fair deal as far as I am concerned. However as it is right now, I would not be willing to pay additional money for the graphics improvement alone.