Congrats guys!

Harlikwin

Congrats on a great new module!

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Haven’t flown her yet but friend who have are very happy. Congrats on your first go out the gate :)

Modules- F15, F18, Spitfire, Mirage F1, Persian Gulf, Normandy 2.0, Syria, WW2 assets.

"Try to have the same number of landings as you have takeoffs"

Olala ! Merci !

Thank you for this little funky bird, it's so funny to fly in !

I had to tell that it was a pain for me to understand how the gear works up and down and how to take off properly.

But now, after a few hours of blood and tears, I can't stop to fly around within this little monster.

And I love the liveries.

Awesome job, thank you !

OctopusG... Thank you for this Great Module !!! Day One... We are loving it. Great sound, texture work, model, beautiful reticle ;].

Little "Mosca" has a special place in our hearts, as it also fought for freedom in Spain against the bad guys.

Wish you a great success finishing this module and please keep more stuff coming in the future with this level of quality. :thumbup:

Just saw this "first look" video:

Great job, you guys at OctopusG! Congratulations! :thumbup:

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Finally a dedicated subforum!!

Congratulations for the release mates. Great looking and nicely performing little machine.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

I'm excited to see this aircraft come to DCS . it's gonna be a blast in vr :)

:thumbup:

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Quite an achievement, congrats!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Thanks for this new module, we miss some warbird

in the way, the US Brewster F2A Buffalo - can be build, can be the opponent for some dogfight

Wow, a weirdo who actually WANTS the Buffalo.

I don't feel so alone anymore! :joystick:

But, holy crap, a B-239 would be an awesome addition.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!