Help

BlacleyCole

I’m wanting to modify thr training missions to replace all references to the spacebar to go on with a timer that waits a bit before continuing.

I know the line waiting for the spacebar uses “x: stop until user response ([flag], [number]). Flag is 2 in this first instance and 999 the number.

I’m not sure where the flag I’d comes from or if the number has a relationship with the flag , spacebar or what. I’m not sure if I need to find all references to the flag or the number this line is part of a 4 line third window. In my understanding they work sequentially from the top to the bottom and only run if the conditions in the middle window is valid nut once the focuse move to the third window it processes the lines in order from top down. In this case it goes txt msg, verbal msg, txt msg verbal message then the stop line iirc.

The reason for learning how to do this is every ting mission will not work for me because it will not read the space bar.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

This kind of question would be better suited for the Mission Editor subforum.

There you might find more helpful tips more quickly

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Simming since 2005

My Rig: Gigabyte X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming, AMD Ryzen7 2700X, G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200, EVGA RTX 2070 Super Black Gaming, Corsair HX850

Somehow after deleting the saved games folder and a reboot and a couple presses of the spacebar it is working now we will see for how long

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.