Late activation / test mission

Lenux

I have a Caucasus mission ( test ) with F16 vs F5E and M2000C as LATE ACTIVATION

After the F53 is death, the M2000C doesen't activate

I uploaded here the mission, could you please have a look and tell me what am I doing wrong ?

Thank you

LATE ACTIVATION TEST MISSION.miz

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Thank you so much, SUNSTAG, it's working now

What exactly did you add / edit / modified ?

Where do I have to see the " highlighted in the ME in green what I added " ?? By clicking the LATE ACTIVATION aircraft ? And then ?

Thank you, again

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

No problem if you look in the Set Rules for Trigger......triggers conditions and actions you will find the addition highlighted in green.

I simply added:

Condition= Unit Dead "F5E"

Action= Group Activate "MIG19p"

When the condition is met the action takes place. An activation can't take place, unless the mission instructs it to do so; via this method. I hope this helps. Cheers.

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think I understand now how it's working

I tried to add a 3rd Ai aircraft ( M2000C ) and that one should be activated after I kill the MiG19

The only think I don't ( couldn't find ) know is, how to add the M2000C to ACTIONS ?

Is not listed, there

Did I proceed corect to TRIGGERS and CONDITIONS ??

Thank you, again, SUNSTAG

1032413089_DCSME.thumb.jpg.f1628e6d12ebc9de73f4bfd991af0af5.jpg