AFT03-Countermeasures and Threat Avoidance Tips?

Hi all,

I have tried mission 3 (Countermeasures and Threat Avoidance) about 10 times and I keep failing. I'm able to get past the first round of AAA guns by rapidly changing my elevation up and down. The SAMs are another story though and I keep getting hit. Any tips for avoiding those and completing this mission? I'm getting frustrated. Thanks!

Windows 10 x64 | i5-9600K | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 256GB & 1TB SSD | GIGABYTE Z390 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Virpil WarBRD | Slaw RX Viper v2 | TrackIR 5 | Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC

There is Recon Stewart's video as a comparison but we recommend flying fast and as low as possible and drop the countermeasures frequently (in fact you can turn them on to auto when getting to the SAM area) but they will deplete quickly.

Here is Recon Stewart's video:

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Thanks Sabre! I did watch that video before but I will watch again. I will also try the auto countermeasures. Thanks for the tips!

Windows 10 x64 | i5-9600K | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 256GB & 1TB SSD | GIGABYTE Z390 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Virpil WarBRD | Slaw RX Viper v2 | TrackIR 5 | Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC