shkval in a 2nd monitor

Biga42

I'll try to help you with a bad English, be patient with this. Google traslation is not my friend, I know..

First, What screen resolution does your primary and secondary display have?

Second, the secondary screen,is my recommendation, should be placed to the right of its main screen (in Windows settings).

On reality my secondary screen is over the primary one, You can put your screen wherewer you want, but in my Windows Screen configuration she's placed on the right and top, alligned with you primary screen.

Third, install Notepad ++, the files you need to change should be saved as the .lua extension, Notepad ++ is compatible with this extension.

Fourth, It is very important that when you edit the file that I will comment on, do not modify anything more than what I'll sai, not a extra point or a comma or a space, just what I´ll sai, if not ... this will not work and probably you will need to delete the options.lua file to restore all.

And is mandatory that you use Notepad++ and save all files like .lua extension. ¿ok?

Is very easy to do this, but with some point to take in account.

I5 4690K@4500ghz/24gb DDR3 ram/Evga GTX1070

Search for Helios profiles for the KA-50, embedded within the file are readme instructions that explain how to export. You dont need to use of the Helios files themselves, you are only interested in exporting to another monitor

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle