Is "Landing ReFuAr" a new mission editor feature?

Rolds

This is a way point type, in addition to the normal landing way point. It comes with a new box that allows you to select a number of minutes. A quick test using time warp shows that after that amount of time my AI units started up and tried to take off again! They both crashed but maybe that's just a glitch at the Normandy airfield I was trying on. I had previously been operating on the assumption that once AI land they are done absent any scripting. Anyway is this new or have I just been oblivious?

• 3 months later...

Tested today with a Fw 190D on Caucasus map and it actually worked! After refueling it backed up; then moved in the proper direction on the taxiway and took off. However, after it landed again for the 2nd time the pilot disappeared and the plane remained stationary.

• 1 month later...

It's a wish came true, I submitted in the whislist like 3 years ago, multiple times AFAIK, so thanks! Yay!

Tried it and it worked at least in the unarmed transporter.

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

I use it for our tanker and it works fine.

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

• 2 years later...