Minus sign on CK37 display?

QuiGon

According to the manual the CK37 display is able to display digits from 0 to 9 and a minus sign (-), yet I have never ever seen a minus sign on the display in the game itself.

So I wonder, has anyone here ever seen a minus sign on the CK37 display?

There are various modes and situation where a minus sign should be displayed. For example, in TID mode there is supposed to be a minus sign on the left most digit if the ETA is behind the scheduled time, but ingame this is indicated by a 9 instead of a minus sign.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I think its just programmed "wrong" currently.

Yes, that's why I'm asking. Thanks for confirming that it's not just me :)

@Heatblur: Please fix

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

It's on the to-do list.

Awesome! And thanks for letting us know!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Minus sign on CK37 display?

I did have a look a while ago and wasn’t able to fix it. Couldn’t figure out what was wrong so I just resigned to keeping the 9 as a fallback solution. Maybe possibly Jediteo can fix it, it’s a lua/texture issue.

Edited by RagnarDa

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

• 5 months later...
Has this been fixed?

Not yet, I’ve been playing the Red Flag Campaign, which makes heavy use of the Time management functions of the ck37 and instead of the minus it still displays a 9. However, the TID mode does function and this minus issue is mostly an aestetic issue.

Slightly more bothersome is that the B# and LS buttons dont need to be held pressed down to show their data, and instead of zeroes the display shows 580000 for the waypoints :(

Hopefully these things will eventually get fixed ... tough I would prioritizefinishing the full campaign first :)

Cheers

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

We'll get back to this asap

Thanks a lot, really :) ...

... at first I was happy to fly the Viggen like any other jet, but lately I’ve been really enjoying the process of studying its more unusual features, like the Elint recce, the road bases, and now the time management functions, the fuel prediction and the recce mode ... its amazing to learn and gives a very interesting contrast to more modern aircrafts, like the quirky HUD symbology :D

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 1 year later...

well, there is no strong definition of "ASAP" :music_whistling:

But when it comes to fixing bugs on DCS modules one generally has to show a lot of patience....

Ryzen 3700X, 2080ti, 32GB, HP Reverb, Rift S, Thrustmaster Warthog, Crosswind, SFX-100 motion rig :thumbup: