Moment of inertia too low?

Crash *

Dear Polychop Team.

I got your Gazelle Module for a long time and I enjoy it very much. It is a fantastic module and it´s even an extreme happening in VR.

After your last big changes in FM, the Gazelle performes very nice. It seems too good, to be true.

But the Gazelle seems to have not enough mass / weight.

For example: An emty SA342M with only 5% Fuel an no weapons / Sand Filter (1700 kg), behaves nearly the same as

an SA342M with 100% Fuel and 4x HOT, Sandfilter (2240kg). Take off- weight is 2100 kg.

A weight difference of nearly a quarter of the take-off weight should have be be more significant impact.

She can do fully loaded an Immelmann Maneuver only a few seconds after takeoff. I am NOT a pilot, but this seems not to be right.

Is there a possibility to revise this moment of inertia issue? Or am i completly wrong and the SA342M could do such things?

I just want to ask respectfully in a constructive way.

Edited by Crash

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6900 XT, 64GB RAM // Tobsen CM Kollektiv, VPC CM3 Throttle, VPC WarBRD Rudder Pedals, VPC T-50 CM2 + WarBRD Base  VR: HP Reverb G2

Helis: UH-1H / KA-50 3 / Mi-8 / Mi-24P / SA-342 / AH-64D  Jets: F-5E / F-14A/B / F/A-18C / MC-2000 / A-10C II / AV-8B / AJS 37 / MIG-21bis  / F-16C / F-15E / F-4E (soon)  WWII: Spitfire / WWII Assets Pack

Tech.: Combined Arms / NS430 / Supercarrier   Maps:  Nevada / Persian Gulf / Normandie / Syria / South Atlantic  Waiting for:  BO-105 / OH 58D / CH-47 Chinook / G.91R / Tornado IDS / A-7E Corsair II

Interesting question, hard to say. For me, I find there is considerable difference between even the mingun variant with and without minigun ammo and flares. To me the performance difference is quite noticeable and significant.

Even doing Immelmann Maneuver or Split S (Well as good as I can get it. :megalol:) in Gazelle gives different results depending on weight and speed and I've always put it down to differing amounts of momentum (mass * velocity) same for Huey and Mi-8.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.