Any official roadmap updates?

ouky1991

1) Before recent almost-half-a-year delay in updates for stable version, "stable" was really a previous Open-Beta build, with only a couple of bugs less..

That's all stable ever is, a previous OB build , with the most egregious of bugs taken care of

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

1) Before recent almost-half-a-year delay in updates for stable version, "stable" was really a previous Open-Beta build, with only a couple of bugs less. In flux pretty much to the same degree, which meant there was no practical point in staying in Stable anyway.

2) When the aforementioned delay happened, there were so many absolutely crucial bug fixes and differences in modules functionality implemented in Open Beta, that staying in hopelessly delayed Stable became more and more questionable choice.

Ah, Ok. That makes sense now. Thanks.

System HW: i9-9900K @5ghz, MSI 11GB RTX-2080-Ti Trio, G-Skill 32GB RAM, Reverb HMD, Steam VR, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, TM F/A-18 Stick grip add-on, TM TFRP pedals. SW: 2.5.6 OB

I was looking forward the most to the Huey Multicrew and in particular volumetric clouds. I think the latter is the one feature that can give an additional immersion to the flight itself :) But ii guess it will come when it's ready ^^

" From this moment on, we understood that we needed to make some radical changes and we decided to focus on the following non module related components:

- a new rendergraph engine

- new world and world simulation engine

- new graphics mutithreading

- new weather

- new campaign engine

- new sound engine

- new multiplayer code

- new coms engine

- new damage modelling engine

- new AI

- new effects

- and much more.

Some of these will be seeing the light of day this year and others in 21 "

So, which of these will be seeing the light of day, this year ??

As a " regular consumer " I'm just curious

Thank you

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Ok, thank you

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

So, which of these will be seeing the light of day, this year ??

So... If they give you an answer will you be bothered if they don't make it? Will you throw it in their face if it doesn't happen? Will you understand that if they give you an answer it's based on best available info at the time? Will you accept that things may change for any reason? Even if you buy something based on the information?

I'm not saying you will be bothered or have a negative reaction or something... I'm just saying this issue is the crux of what the thread is about... People requesting info, getting that info, then getting pissed when something changes that they were "promised"...

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)