night goggles in vr

doclucio

hi again on this topic, i saw that when i use the night goggles in the f18 in vr ican clearly see only the hud and the world around, all the other cockpit is confused. When i look at the monitor screen instead, putting away my vr for some secs, i see that i have a green small circle in wich i see in green the night objects and periferically the rest of the cockpit is perfectly visible and readable.

How is this supposed to work in vr, is ED working on a patch or a solution for vr users?!?

Hello all

Logically we should only have even in VR a green circle in witch googles are making their job, and outside of this circle should only be the cockpit.

With my squadron it is a real issue, because as all the screen is in green, their is a lot of informations unreadble like all the MDF with Radar / Navigation / SMS, it's just unpossible to work this way :-/

ED plz can you give an answer about that ?

And a date of patch would be greatly appriacieted, meanwhile we don't fly at night anymore ...

Thx,

Krapouk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

EASA CPL IRME/SE PBN - FI / FE - Yak-52 F-WRYJ owner

Hello all

Logically we should only have even in VR a green circle in witch googles are making their job, and outside of this circle should only be the cockpit.

With my squadron it is a real issue, because as all the screen is in green, their is a lot of informations unreadble like all the MDF with Radar / Navigation / SMS, it's just unpossible to work this way :-/

ED plz can you give an answer about that ?

And a date of patch would be greatly appriacieted, meanwhile we don't fly at night anymore ...

Thx,

Krapouk

I read somewhere freom a F16 pilot, that its pertty much on sot as it is now.....annoying but realistic

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

I´m in for a ride, a VR ride:pilotfly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX_-Hml7_7s1dggit_vGpA?view_as=public

I read somewhere freom a F16 pilot, that its pertty much on sot as it is now.....annoying but realistic

Its not. I own ANVIS gogs and you can absolutely look under/around them.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).