Community bug tracker

bkthunder

This bug also still missing in chart: "WeaponRearmComplete" message appears on top right when ground-crew says "rearm complete". https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=269428

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

@BK please update as I have reported the TOT and clock features back in august 2018. Line 146 maybe referencing similar item on UFC however days since reported is much longer.

This one was at least augmented by some mod to (Still being Made) however like i said who knows when that was changed but it was around 20 months ago.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=218493

Thanks

Hi Shrike, your report was already in, at line 57 ;)

642 days since reported (as of today).

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

Apparently the betty soundbug is fixed, so something happened.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 2 weeks later...

This bug missing in the community tracker. https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=259786

I added soem bugs and set soem bugs to solved according to latest patch notes.

See OP for updates.

Fun fact: one of the bugs I had reported has been solved, after 626 days. Yay!

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

• 4 weeks later...

Why's the line-87 bug (gun depression) set to "acknowledged" but not "fixed", although it's in "resolved bugs" subforum? o_O

(nobody acknowledged it in that thread from what I saw)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220178

Why's the line-87 bug (gun depression) set to "acknowledged" but not "fixed", although it's in "resolved bugs" subforum? o_O

(nobody acknowledged it in that thread from what I saw)

It was acknowledged on Reddit. There we also got to know that the problem is on EDs side. So not really resolved, but I guess resolved on Razbams end.

It was acknowledged on Reddit. There we also got to know that the problem is on EDs side. So not really resolved, but I guess resolved on Razbams end.

Apparently Zeus stated in Discord that this bug has been squashed and will be part of mid july update

Wow, and I believed it was intended because that angle gives that 25mm gatling a super dogfight-capability xD

• 4 weeks later...

Please add this bug to the list: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=282285

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm that everytime you use hot-start (on ground) option in mission editor, that NAV switch falsely is in IFA (in flight alignment) instead of NAV?

So this post started back in April.

Not one reply from anyone from Razbam in 5 months, not even a thank you or noted or its not accurate. Question why are we tolerating this level of behaviour? Forget about customer service this is just plain rude! ED need to step in and start sorting out their sub contractors this is non sustainable and affects there brand also.

i tried to bring up some of these issues on their discord that they obviously control. All i know is i got banned and no longer able to log into their discord to raise issues.

Absolutely shocking disregard for customer feedback or issues.

And People get excited about the F15, so would i if it was being developed by a dev team that actually manged to resolve day one release issues 3 years later or didn't try and silence genuine customer concerns and feedback.

Thankfully we can say how it is on here without Razbam deleting, what a joke.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat

Afaik, this was Razban's only comment about this initiative (almost a week later...)

Hi and thanks for pointing this out , I shall have a look and add to the official tracker if confirmed to be a bug.

Please note only the OFFICIAL tracker is looked at by Razbam.

Thanks again

• ED Team

While we welcome mature and constructive criticisms of all products from ED and 3rd Parties on this forum, we do not welcome the personal attacks on any individuals, be it other members or developers. This is not welcome here.

I respectfully ask you to keep this thread on topic, if you feel like you are not getting the feedback you deserve from a 3rd Party, you can also reach out to me or BIGNEWY. Realize that RAZBAM just lost their CM, so communications may be a little slower until things settle.

Thanks.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Nineline,

while I agree that personal attacks on individual persons are no-go , I find your response a bit off.

Yes their CM just resigned, but its not like that made much of difference,Communications-wise Razbam were not really interacting with their customers in the forums before that resignation.

Just go through the bug threads in the Mirage and Harrier section and check how many of these received an official reply or at least acknowledgement from an official Razbam person.

(While at the same time they announce or show off new project after new project,but thats a different matter).Its not interaction, its a one-way street.

Its nice that you offer to contact you or BN if we feel we re not getting enough feedback from Razbam.I tried that already quite awhile ago, in regards to exactly this point, only to be told that this is not so and Razbam is doing fine.

So whats the point then in that?

Can definitely understand the frustrations here and seems like there is no other way to get a change/attention than to simply no longer buy from them.

Regards

Snappy

Edited by Snappy

While we welcome mature and constructive criticisms of all products from ED and 3rd Parties on this forum, we do not welcome the personal attacks on any individuals, be it other members or developers. This is not welcome here.

I respectfully ask you to keep this thread on topic, if you feel like you are not getting the feedback you deserve from a 3rd Party, you can also reach out to me or BIGNEWY. Realize that RAZBAM just lost their CM, so communications may be a little slower until things settle.

Thanks.

I do agree that users should always endeavor to be constructive and polite. That being said, since RAZBAM's communication about the Harrier module has been a issue for a good long time now, is ED in a position to comment officially? We all know that modules can take a long time to push out of early access but the Harrier hasn't seen major updates for a worryingly long time. I think that it is fair to say that a good number of us who bought the module are starting to wonder what its fate will actually be.

Obviously this is a tricky situation but does Eagle Dynamics have a position on this? If the Harrier does eventually get the features and polish it needs, that would be great but what will happen if it doesn't?

• ED Team

I will mention it to my bosses. And I get the frustrations, but again, there wont be any tolerance for personal attacks.

@Snappy, did you contact me, and do you remember when? I know when they had a CM they were doing ok for a while.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png