Still alive ?

Shrike88

Check the public bug tracker - seems that there is not much left to do for the Harrier ......
I was asked if I were being sarcastic.

Well, I thought I was - until I saw this:

Hi and thanks for pointing this out , I shall have a look and add to the official tracker if confirmed to be a bug.

Please note only the OFFICIAL tracker is looked at by Razbam.

Thanks again

I think, Razbam should reconsider this. They don't have to work on the Public Bugtracker, but to save some work, the community manager could import it to their official bug tracker. ... erm, o wait ...

ED need to get involved, surely they cannot allow a third party to interact with their customer's in such a poor, rude and unprofessional manner. There has to come a stage on quality control when the parent company has to get involved rather than allowing a third party to continue in such a fashion. Especially, when you consider alot of us have spent well over $1000 in DCS software alone.

But yes to silence legitimate concerns and constructive criticism is a worrying sign of insecurity in Razbam's ability to bottom out these issues, combined with their actual track record and inability to resolve these issues, some of which on the bug tracker (that they don't want to acknowledge) are day one issues and not overly complex to resolve.

There appears to be some arrogance. I think a good example of this was when we got told the TDC analogue slew axis issue was due to the consumer hardware not being good enough (lol) to render, despite every other pod in game working, despite having super high end pc's and nothing to do with their code (which they later had to acknowledge it was)!

EA is all about improving the product with beta testing from the wider customer base and listening to feedback and issues raised. I mean we are dealing with a company that don't even want to work with the public bug tracker or acknowledge it, something which users are giving their free time to improve the product and yet they don't even get an acknowledgement, unbelievably rude. Can you imagine this in any other sector of business that had a competitor. Reviewing their "official" bug tracker which they control is extremely poor, being frank its a joke, not just in issues not being recognized but also in fixing dates from added.

ED learnt last year how important communication was and have been more proactive since summer 2019 it has to be said. Even their acknowledgement of core bug fixing requirements which i think most serious players welcomed over the development or release of further systems/weapons on the 18/16. However Razbam's communication and output has gone backward's and it's been left unchecked.

Its a shame because i don't want Razbam to fail, absolutely the opposite but i fear they are going to alienate more and more serious players given their approach.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat

I agree, at this point I think only ED can fix the Harrier. I wouldn't worry about RAZBAM failing though, they have an entire new flight sim market to sell to. This will either be a good thing as it will give them a massive influx of cash that they could use to support their DCS products or they may stay the same course and just do what they are currently doing. All I can say is that until the harrier is completed I won't be purchasing any of their products unless they have stellar reviews and are out of beta.

ED will not do anything.

The Harrier is Razbams responsibility, not ED's.

At least, ED goes the easy way: Can't handle EA, don't buy EA.

And if you start to speak up too much - you get banned. Russian mentality.

As I said before:

Threads like this are coming every few months in Razbams Sub. They are getting ignored by Razbam, and also by ED. There is just nothing we can do. Only thing is, to vote with our wallet.

Razbam will release the F-15 and Mig-23 soon, you will see. And ED will push them fully.

On Jannuary 3rd, NineLine posted this in the weekend news:

Building upon their excellent M-2000C, Harrier, and MiG-19, RAZBAM is hard at work on the iconic F-15E Strike Eagle. Given the massive complexity and mission flexibility of this aircraft, it will be a very challenging module that we are sure RAZBAM will exceed expectations.

Every single word in that quote is a bad joke.

So you know how Razbam behaves. You know how ED reacts to that. Vote with your wallet, spare the time for everything else.

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

When i said get involved i didn't mean for them to start coding - more to give Razbam some performance management and highlight their failing and unacceptable standards, especially in the area of customer relations and communication.

They need bringing to task.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat

Looks like even a proper manual is not required for a module to leave Early Access.

Why am I surprised, they pulled the same thing with M2000.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

um, when did the harrier leave early access? Cannot remember...

Well that seals it for me. Never buying from this developer again. I would not even call the AV-8 Early Access its closer to Early Alpha but whatever. Live and learn I suppose. The good thing is I have enough other modules to fly but I would seriously like my money back.

Looks like even a proper manual is not required for a module to leave Early Access.

Why am I surprised, they pulled the same thing with M2000.

That is truly hilarious. Apparently lack of oversight by ED on keeping a standard and pride of their product and what we are actually receiving. Makes you wonder how involved they are in the whole process or how much leeway they give their 3rd party developers.

That is truly hilarious. Apparently lack of oversight by ED on keeping a standard and pride of their product and what we are actually receiving. Makes you wonder how involved they are in the whole process or how much leeway they give their 3rd party developers.

I don't think there is much involvement other than some levels of support. I think a lot of people have moved on from this module and majority currently buying this module are probably new customers. I may be wrong, but at this point, I think if this module generated a lot of sales like the F-14, then I would think there would be more pressure to do this module some justice as the number of complaints would be on a larger scale. Of course when issues have some ED response for 3rd party Devs, they always point back to the Dev unless it some sort of core issue.

I only know that I will not buying anything from this developer, unless there are improvements to numerous areas that we (customers) all have complained about.

12-inch-Red-aviation-ordnance-logo-sticker-with-IYAOYAS-banner.png