Running DCS in VR mod with two GPUs

Hi,

Have someone tried running DCS with two GPUs successfully utilizing both GPUs for virtual reality?

Not possible at the moment.

There was a thread about an experiment from a guy (augustus if I remember correctly) but maybe he came to nothing

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Theres really no good way to sync the SLI/Crossfire cards with 2 different monitors at the same time via 1 cable. Thats really what it comes down to. It goes from parallel to series and then parallel again on paper. The only way I see it happening down the line is if they integrate VR into either the monitor, video card or the motherboard where it either runs in series or parellel only. You have 2 different outputs to 3 different monitors, and from what I gather, theres a bit of interference when it comes to SLI.

Edited by Hammer1-1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins