Start up new UK based multiplayer group?

TheTrooper

Hey, anyone UK based 18+ up for setting up a new multiplayer group for DCS?

Couple of ideas I have:

Scenario 1:

True to life run Campaign. Missions in Persian Gulf theatre. Missions recorded and edited for YouTube later.

Scenario 2: Anyone remember an old game called Strike Commander? Similar synopsis.

Mercenary squadron of pilots working around the globe outside of governments. Limitation of weapons to start with until score certain points (convert to cash) to work out what ordnance we can take for future missions. Completing objectives will also convert to cash for more weapons to share around. Ally cammo paint job for the squadron would be a must. Happy to go one further and make this an F16 squadron just like in Strike Commander (When the Viper comes out later in the year.

Missions recorded and edited for YouTube later.

-----------------------------------------------

Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-6700 (3.4GHz) 8MB Cache | 32GB HyperX FURY DDR4 2133MHz | MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR 8G |SSD 1TB 970 EVO Plus M.2

UK based new group, anyone interested?

Anyone uk Based 18+ interested in starting a new flight groupd?

I put this post in the wrong place and can't delete it either.

Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-6700 (3.4GHz) 8MB Cache | 32GB HyperX FURY DDR4 2133MHz | MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR 8G |SSD 1TB 970 EVO Plus M.2

I’d be interested depending on time and place.

I move around as well with other commitments so that's why need to be flexible. Thanks for your interest. Will be in touch :thumbup:. Will see who else is interested in this to. Would be good to play and co-ordinate on multiplayer server.

This is something I would potentially be interested in :thumbup:

Happy days! That’s two now lol. Will be in touch through PM and sort out a flight/chat thing

Guys if you don't find enough you are welcome to join us on the 16AGR (16AGR.com) its a relaxed outfit but there are 3 of us that fly most evenings during the week and we prefer proper missions to grinds.

We normally fly from 2100 - 2300 UK time most days. I am a pilot so sometimes the job precludes me being there but I am still on for 70% of the time.

We would welcome some more guys especially if you have some suitable missions or like to do mission design.

We mostly fly F14 F18 AV8 but also chuck in the Helo flight and some 2 seat training. Most of the 16AGR are on Nam time but we get together with everyone for big missions a couple of times a month.

We are on all this week if you want to try a mission with us.

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...