Driving me nuts!! Controller issue (X52 pro)

Axel40

Hey gents,

This is on a x52 Pro btw!!!

OKies.

I'm using a profile I found here and it's great. I'm getting used to it etc, I *think* it's memphisbelles. (I tried a few) Pretty sure...maybe...

I really don't want to have to learn another profile so PLEASE help :)

Every time I press POV 2, tms left (short or long, makes no difference) the left aileron goes up and I obviously roll.

I've checked it in the X52 editor and all that is in there is (left) CTRL and left arrow) It should just work but I get this and it's killing me with frustration :lol:

I HAVE DELETED THE X52 SETTINGS IN THE OPTIONS IN THE GAME AS WELL!! I've also tried re-installing drivers and profile also.

Any suggestions on a solution. I'm on win 7 and I have the latest 64 bit drivers for the stick and the OS. I have the latest DCS world and the latest A10-C module also.

Cheers for any suggestions.

This should maybe be in controllers but I've pulled my hair out over this and need some suggestions :joystick:

Edited by Axel40

Whenever I have weird control behaviour on my X52 pro it's invariably because I've got my precision slide either at 0% or 100%. When it's in this position my profile starts sending out speedbrake up/down repeatedly. This causes issues with other command mappings. So, do you have any bands mapped in that control and if so is the slider in any of those active ranges when you try to click POV 2?

Edited by Stacker

i7-4790K@4.7GHz : EVGA 1070 SC : 16GB Corsair Vengence Pro : 2xEVO 840 SSD : EVGA 850W PSU : CORSAIR H100i Cooler : ASUS Z97-AR MB : CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D FULL TOWER

Ahh, thanks for the input.

"Precision slider" ??

On this profile one of the throttle sliders is on the speed brakes but I have tried to set em up proper with dead zones and stuff because of the way they sometimes jitter and so on.

Maybe I'll take the brakes off the slider and see how that goes, maybe worth a try?

Cheers matey!

Whenever I have weird control behaviour on my X52 pro it's invariably because I've got my precision slide either at 0% or 100%. When it's in this position my profile starts sending out speedbrake up/down repeatedly. This causes issues with other command mappings. So, do you have any bands mapped in that control and if so is the slider in any of those active ranges when you try to click POV 2?

I know a workaround for that. Use an "Advanced Command" instead of a regular one and make the keypress for 3 seconds. PM me if you need info.

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

in the in-game control settings have you deleted all keyboard controls for control surfaces. if the ailerons are still controled by the keyboard cursor keys and the joystick is sending keystrokes then this will happen.

Ahh, I didn't know I had to. Now that you say it, it makes sense.

I shall try that tonight when I get home and report back.

Cheers all!:joystick:

****EDIT****

That did it!!! Thank you. I was going insane. They don't tell you this stuff in School...they should!:megalol:

Thanks, now all I gotta do is learn how to get stuff on target!!

Edited by Axel40