FSSB R3 Lighting - Page 5 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-10-2019, 04:13 AM   #41
Wicked.-

My current settings. Slot 2 is the Hornet and slot 3 is the Viper. For the Hornet I don't change any curves or saturation. For the Viper I use -10 Pitch Curve and 90 X Saturation. For Roll I use -18 Curve and 90 X saturation.

I was able to get the script running the ports the deflection limit beeps into the headset. It's already working to break me torquing too hard on the stick. It's annoying as hell lol. Very cool though. If we only had a Grippen module!
I went to control panel/hardware settings/right click on FSSB and choose gaming controller settings. When you do it brings up a box with all your controllers in a list. From top down they are numbered 0,1,2,3,4 etc. The FSSB was the second down so it's number 1. Simply put that in the script if it isn't zero and run it.

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.

Last edited by Wicked.-; 10-10-2019 at 04:50 AM.
Wicked.- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 01:02 AM   #42
tribundf

Just got my FSSB R3. Took only a few days to get here. Wow.

What a great piece of art it is. Cant wait to try it in the Viper.

Not sure what I should set the pitch and roll sensitivity in pounds. Default 4.33lb roll and 8.50lb pitch seems quite high....

What does the real viper have? Does anybody know?
tribundf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 01:54 AM   #43
Supmua

Default FSSB R3 Lighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked.- View Post
My current settings. Slot 2 is the Hornet and slot 3 is the Viper. For the Hornet I don't change any curves or saturation. For the Viper I use -10 Pitch Curve and 90 X Saturation. For Roll I use -18 Curve and 90 X saturation.

I was able to get the script running the ports the deflection limit beeps into the headset. It's already working to break me torquing too hard on the stick. It's annoying as hell lol. Very cool though. If we only had a Grippen module!
I went to control panel/hardware settings/right click on FSSB and choose gaming controller settings. When you do it brings up a box with all your controllers in a list. From top down they are numbered 0,1,2,3,4 etc. The FSSB was the second down so it's number 1. Simply put that in the script if it isn't zero and run it.

The new software for the F-16SGRH WITH FSSB R3L will be more sophisticated, not sure if there is a public version yet. You can bind keys directly in there and it will be saved on to the base. There is also option for text overlay so you can see which memory slot you are using while in DCS, as well as voice overlay (with text to speech!). Macro and other types of input are also in the work. The next version will support 8 memory slots on the FSSB R3L.

Right now I use slot 1 for typical operations and slot 2 is for comm input (F1-12) as well as external view and landing for the Hornet. Still not sure what to do with 6 other slots lol.
Throttles: TMWx2
VR: HTC Vive/Pro/Oculus Rift/Valve Index.

Last edited by Supmua; 10-11-2019 at 01:58 AM.
Supmua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 06:10 AM   #44
Wicked.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supmua View Post
The new software for the F-16SGRH WITH FSSB R3L will be more sophisticated, not sure if there is a public version yet. You can bind keys directly in there and it will be saved on to the base. There is also option for text overlay so you can see which memory slot you are using while in DCS, as well as voice overlay (with text to speech!). Macro and other types of input are also in the work. The next version will support 8 memory slots on the FSSB R3L.

Right now I use slot 1 for typical operations and slot 2 is for comm input (F1-12) as well as external view and landing for the Hornet. Still not sure what to do with 6 other slots lol.
I, along with others who've been waiting to receive their F16SGRH got an update on Thursday. They should start shipping this week!! Stoked! The reason I bought it mainly was to make up for the loss of switches on the Warthog throttle. I"ve had 3 Cougars in storage forever and out of the three one was still good to go. I bought the TUSBA a couple years ago but almost immediately afterward I tried VR..... The other sim went on the back burner lol. Anyway, the extra switches on the F16SGRH should make up for the lost switches and allow me to ditch the G13 and Razor Tartarus I use as kneeborads lol. Can't wait.

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.

Last edited by Wicked.-; 10-14-2019 at 05:11 AM.
Old 10-13-2019, 03:02 PM   #45
=Panther=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked.- View Post
I, along with others who've been waiting to receive their F16SGRH got an update on Thursday. They should start shipping this week!! Stoked! The reason I bought it mainly was to make up for the loss of switches on the Warthog throttle. I"vet had 3 Cougars in storage forever and out of the three one was still good to go. I bought the TUSBA a couple years ago but almost immediately afterward I tried VR..... The other sim went on the back burner lol. Anyway, the extra switches on the F16SGRH should make up for the lost switches and allow me to ditch the G13 and Razor Tartarus I use as kneeborads lol. Can't wait.
Let me know what you think once you get it. I have it on a sim pit wishlist item, but not high priority.

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster
Spoiler:
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO, i7 6700k, G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC
=Panther= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 05:12 AM   #46
Wicked.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Panther= View Post
Let me know what you think once you get it. I have it on a sim pit wishlist item, but not high priority.
Will do!