Liviries

• ED Team

Correct

One livery for now, more to follow

Once the model tweaks have been finished we will see the paint kit also

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I have now installed the liveries in any conceivable location saved games , core mods, mods etc and they do still not show up.. what the heck am I doing wrong here......?????? Helllp.

[sIGPIC]If you are still under control you are not going fast enough[/sIGPIC]

Works for me in Win 10 with the following folder structure (replace [uSER NAME] as appropriate):

C:\Users\[uSERNAME]\Saved Games\DCS\Liveries\F-16C_50

Copy each livery into a seperate sub-folder under F-16C_50.

PC specs:

Happy man now.. but confused. I am running the open Beta and have my DCS missions etc pointing towards the users\...\saved games\DCS.open.beta\etc, but for liveries DCS looks at users\....\saved games\DCS\etc ? why that??

[sIGPIC]If you are still under control you are not going fast enough[/sIGPIC]

Happy man now.. but confused. I am running the open Beta and have my DCS missions etc pointing towards the users\...\saved games\DCS.open.beta\etc, but for liveries DCS looks at users\....\saved games\DCS\etc ? why that??

We have no means to know beforehand if you use Stable or Openbeta, so when we say /Saved games/dcs/ ... we actually mean /dcs.xxx/ :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Strangely, I am running the Open Beta but my DCS folder is just 'DCS' with no '.beta' part.

Maybe you started with a Stable release and later converted it to Openbeta .. anyway, I can assure you that the Liveries folder at Saved Games does work, currently I've these liveries (thanks a lot to their authors :) )

GG4Tmsn.jpg

Here is how they look on the Mission Editor:

nSSNgY5.jpg

And on the Sim:

3r5ljDz.jpg

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\CoreMods\aircraft\F-16C\Liveries\F-16C_50

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I have created the F16 folder the same as I have for every other aircraft in DCS in saved games, openbeta, liveries, F16C_50...etc.

For the F16, when I try to change the skin. I see the name in the drop down menu for the F16, but the skin in game isn't changing. Any idea what could be wrong?

I have created the F16 folder the same as I have for every other aircraft in DCS in saved games, openbeta, liveries, F16C_50...etc.

My file path is as follows:

<volume>:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries\F-16C_50

However, in addition to the add-on livery folders I also have a "default" one containing only "description.lua" file. I think this originated with the 22FS skin from @Don Rudi that is my default (personal reasons... 22/23FS were regular visitors to LFA14 back in the day.)

I can freely change between the default 55FS, the 22FS, the RNIAF 323Sq "Diana" and the USANG 157FS "Swamp Fox" skins

i9-9900K @5GHz, Z390 Aorus Pro, 32GB DDR4-3200MHz, EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra, Seasonic Focus+ Platinum 850W PSU, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, 2x MFD's, MT deskmounts, Asus 32" 1440p display, EDTracker Pro Wireless, HP Reverb

Working good in single player, not so in MP.

Works in MP if all have done it correctly ;). All players (pilots sorry) need to have the skin in the same folder. So if u have it in coremods and I have it in saved games ..it will not work :)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]