F-14 lack of sound far engine intake (With vid)

Tuniorez

The engine far incoming intake sound bug that occurs when you press the F1 camera cockpit to the F3 pass by camera... I already report it a lot of times but it looks nobody understand whats is happening... So I decide to record it.

(VIDEO LINK FIXED)

[YOUTUBE]

00:00 F1 Camera to F3 Camera

00:04 Lack of the far intake engine sound

00:08 F1 Camera again, then F3 Camera

00:10 Instead of press F1, I press F3 and the incoming intake engine sound is there.

00:15 Again, F1 then F3, theres the lack of the incoming intake engine sound....

Now instead of press F1 Camera, you press F3 Camera, the sound of the far F-14 engine intake sound normally occurs.

00:23 Again, instead of F1 camera, I do press F3 Camera, the sound is normal, no bug, no lack of sound. The problem occours when you change the camera from F1 to F3.

I hope now Heatblur Simulations understand what I'm reporting has months...

The engine intake sound bug that occurs when you press the F1 camera cockpit to the F3 pass by camera... I already report it a lot of times but it looks nobody understand whats is happening... So I decide to record it.

* Btw we see the same thing happening to the heatblur engine textures... You press F1, then F2, the heatblur textures takes a few seconds to appears. I hope you guys fix it aswell togetter with the sound.

Edited by Tuniorez

The sounds of the F-14 has been a bit mixed since the beginning in my opinion. Sometimes very good, but then you get some weird glitches like the roaring sound suddenly cutting in. That particular bug seems to be fixed, but there are still something a bit off about it.

I don't know what exactly does it though. As I've never heard a real F-14 in real life, I can only guess based on old airshow footage, but I would also expect a whistling air intake sound from the front.

In this video:

At about 5:30 into the video, you get a low power pass of the plane before it throttles up. Pretty good demonstration of what I'd expect.

But, I assume this is something Heatblur is still working on/tweaking?

The sounds of the F-14 has been a bit mixed since the beginning in my opinion. Sometimes very good, but then you get some weird glitches like the roaring sound suddenly cutting in. That particular bug seems to be fixed, but there are still something a bit off about it.

I don't know what exactly does it though. As I've never heard a real F-14 in real life, I can only guess based on old airshow footage, but I would also expect a whistling air intake sound from the front.

In this video:

At about 5:30 into the video, you get a low power pass of the plane before it throttles up. Pretty good demonstration of what I'd expect.

But, I assume this is something Heatblur is still working on/tweaking?

I hope so buddy, months already and something that in my opinion that is very essencial that is the outside fighter sound should be fixed already...

If you didnt notice the lack of sound in the incoming engine intake, check the description... it occurs when you press F1 camera to F3 camera directly, if you press F3 camera after F3 camera again, the incoming intake sound pass by sounds will runs perfect...

Edited by Tuniorez