DCS: M-2000 Youtube Tutorials (Spanish)

Revientor

Hi there!, I want to introduce you my new channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcsEktOoQb1mr3Nh4b5f6ag

I am starting a series of tutorials (Spanish), about the M2000 (Subtitled to English)

If some of you want to contribute translating to English (subtitled) It will be a pleasure for me work with you.

By other hand, I will try to create all kind of tutorials (starting with the M2000), the actual documentation is not complete (according the DCS functionalities that I "discover" pushing buttons...), I will try to show you my "discovers" or my research (searching on youtube or others forums)

Thanks for your time

Here the first video:

Edited by Revientor
  • Like 1

Nice work.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Hi there!, I want to introduce you my new channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcsEktOoQb1mr3Nh4b5f6ag

I am starting a series of tutorials (Spanish), about the M2000

If some of you want to contribute translating to English (subtitled) It will be a pleasure for me work with you.

By other hand, I will try to create all kind of tutorials (starting with the M2000), the actual documentation is not complete (according the DCS functionalities that I "discover" pushing buttons...), I will try to show you my "discovers" or my research (searching on youtube or others forums)

Thanks for your time

Here the first video:

If you'd like help let me know. Fluent in both spanish and english:book:

i bought the m2kc yesterday so im definitively going to look up on this.

I speak native spanish so this is good lol. Ty.

I7 7700k - Msi Z270 Gaming+

GTX 1070ti

16gb @2400

2x Samsung 850EVO 250/500 - 1x HDD 1TB

SAITEK-MAD CATZ CYBORG FLY 5 STICK

WIN 10