Unofficial List of Upcoming DCS Aircraft

i have visually accounted for 8 F-14Ds intact and wrapped at a not-to-be-named location in the last 3 months.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't about obsolete, just more documents available ... but, the main problem with F-14's is that it will be very hard to find people who can tell you how it works.

Documentation is one thing, but documentation won't always tell you all the nuances, and some documentation like tactical manuals and weapon manuals remain classified, even for the F-14A. In particular, F-14's were destroyed to prevent Iran from getting their hands on F-14 parts via the black market (or so it is believed), so information for F-14's may be very hard to come by.

Moa's VNAO crew, the FSX side has a former CO of the Pensacola, FL USA Navy training facility. Bet he knows. He is old enough! He goes by, "Pop".

http://www.virtualnavairops.com/

I would buy the F-18 and a DCS friendly F-86. Do we get the Mig of that era, too?

See, "The Future of DCS" :

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=103090

Edited by DieHard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bet he doesn't recall enough details any more.

Moa's VNAO crew, the FSX side has a former CO of the Pensacola, FL USA Navy training facility. Bet he knows.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

The L-39 by Virtual Patriots, LLC is missing from the list, and demonstrates why lists like this are a bad idea, because it makes it appear that fewer products are in development than may be the case.

Best regards,

Tango.

Edited by Tango

I'm not sure if anyone checked their email yet, but apparently Eagle Dynamics is working on 3 new aircraft after the completlion of Flaming Cliffs 3. The aircraft they are going to develop are the F-15C, F/A-18C and Fw-190D9. Here is what they said in the email.

"Currently the team is focused on completing Flaming Cliffs 3 and continued updates and improvements to DCS World. Once Flaming Cliffs 3 is complete, more of our focus will shift to upcoming DCS titles like the F-15C, F/A-18C and Fw-190D9. Looking further out, Eagle Dynamics and our partners plan a large number of new modules that include the Su-27SM, F-86F, MiG-15Bis, MiG-21Bis, Hawk, Mi-8, Mi-24, OH-58 and AH-1G, to just name a few."

Next to this, they are going to release the UH-1 Huey with the 1.2.4 update, but we already knew this.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Still no MiG-23 or MiG-19??? Sigh~!

I read somewhere some time ago, that Beczl has some plans about Flogger after releasing Fishbed and three months long vacation at Bahamas :thumbup:

Edited by Suchacz

There is. Significant lack of helicopters, which disappoints me. I can't operate with only 3 to come!

This post is protected by a pilot who has a serious lack of negotiating skills, but is absolute hell in a dogfight. If you do not belong here, please leave.

You have now been properly negotiated with.

MiG-29S Instant Action Mission Fix

Come check out and add to my list of all landmarks in DCS World!

^that works now

There is. Significant lack of helicopters, which disappoints me. I can't operate with only 3 to come!

YES!!!

AS350 or a 407, and some nice Houses in the Mountain, where we can bring the food with big bags... After we shoot them all of course. :thumbup::joystick::pilotfly:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

List of several confirmed new modules?

I've seen a lot of people asking for certain aircraft and upon browsing videos last night, I found that some of those, have been confirmed for the future. This video looks very credible. Lists of upcoming aircraft include:

(As of Jan. 2013) - SEE SOURCE VIDEO ON BOTTOM OF POST.

• OH-58 Kiowa
  • Mi-8MTV2
  • F/A18C
  • SU27-SM
  • F15-C
  • FW-190
  • Mig 21-BIS
  • L-29
  • AH1-G
  • F86-F
  • UH-1H

Can anyone confirm if this video is legit? If so, I think a lot of us will be very excited with a lot of these aircraft!

SOURCE:

Take a look at our in-depth DCS A10C tutorials

If you want to participate in these tutorial sessions, please send me a PM and I can get you setup! :)

TUTORIALS TO RETURN "VERY SOON"

Can anyone confirm if this video is legit? If so, I think a lot of us will be very excited with a lot of these aircraft!

SOURCE:

That video can't be more legit, because original author is Matt Wagner a.k.a. WAGS ;)

This is just reupload, original video is on his channel here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBGLb98zkFQ

Ya thought I might get an F, cold war, tow slugging beast! . But I'll be very grateful and take the G and hope for the F and W in the future! :thumbup:

heres a Vietnam AH1:joystick:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

That video can't be more legit, because original author is Matt Wagner a.k.a. WAGS ;)

This is just reupload, original video is on his channel here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBGLb98zkFQ

So that means these aircraft are 100% confirmed? :D

If you want to participate in these tutorial sessions, please send me a PM and I can get you setup! :)

Yeah, I was being sarcastic. Sorry, tone of voice is hard though text. ;)