Unofficial List of Upcoming DCS Aircraft

So that means these aircraft are 100% confirmed? :D

90% all-ways subject to economics..:thumbup:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Non-DCS forum listed developments.

It seems there is no forum for the F-35, L-39, DCS F-18C or AFM/ACP DCS F-15C. Is there any plans to open up this forum more? Add some more developers on the form.

CJ

Edited by LexiconG2

Dell XPS 8500 Modified

700 Watt PSU

Windows 8 Pro MCE

Intel I7 3770 3.8 GHZ TR (stock)

16GB DDR 3 PC12800

Gigabyte 760 OC 2.0GB

2x 2TB HD

3rd Party Modules (F-35, L-39, Etc) usually get their own Section when they submit proof of concept to ED (which basically consists of, but is not limited to, external 3d model in game, 3d cockpit model in game, team resumes, etc).

DCS: F-18C will most likely get it's own SubForum under DCS Section when it reaches Pre-Purchase/Beta.

DCS Flaming Cliffs: F-15C is identical to Flaming Cliffs 3 F-15, only difference being it's been separated from the FC3 package and made availible individually.

(Same for the A-10A/Su-25, and Su-27 DCS Flaming Cliffs Modules)

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

3rd Party Modules (F-35, L-39, Etc) usually get their own Section when they submit proof of concept to ED (which basically consists of, but is not limited to, external 3d model in game, 3d cockpit model in game, team resumes, etc).

DCS: F-18C will most likely get it's own SubForum under DCS Section when it reaches Pre-Purchase/Beta.

DCS Flaming Cliffs: F-15C is identical to Flaming Cliffs 3 F-15, only difference being it's been separated from the FC3 package and made availible individually.

(Same for the A-10A/Su-25, and Su-27 DCS Flaming Cliffs Modules)

So there won't be a high fidelity F-15C from DCS? I guess I understand that.

Dell XPS 8500 Modified

700 Watt PSU

Windows 8 Pro MCE

16GB DDR 3 PC12800

Gigabyte 760 OC 2.0GB

2x 2TB HD

It's maybe a little off topic, but is there a list of all addons being developed for DCS? With release estimates and so on?

No thats not good info just wishful thinking.

Dell XPS 8500 Modified

700 Watt PSU

Windows 8 Pro MCE

16GB DDR 3 PC12800

Gigabyte 760 OC 2.0GB

2x 2TB HD

It's maybe a little off topic, but is there a list of all addons being developed for DCS? With release estimates and so on?

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1595074&postcount=2

Where is the FC3 section? SkateZilla that is one hell of a system you have there.

I believe FC3's General Section is under LockOn

http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=33

So there won't be a high fidelity F-15C from DCS? I guess I understand that.

If/When a DCS: F-15 is announced, it will be the same scenerio as the DCS:F-18C I imagine.

As I Assume the General Development path is DCS Flaming Cliffs: F-15C, and eventually down the road DCS: F-15C.

The Next DCS Fighter is the F-18C.

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1595074&postcount=2

I believe FC3's General Section is under LockOn

http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=33

If/When a DCS: F-15 is announced, it will be the same scenerio as the DCS:F-18C I imagine.

As I Assume the General Development path is DCS Flaming Cliffs: F-15C, and eventually down the road DCS: F-15C.

The Next DCS Fighter is the F-18C.

K thanks for that and the F-18C will be full fidelity correct?

Dell XPS 8500 Modified

700 Watt PSU

Windows 8 Pro MCE

16GB DDR 3 PC12800

Gigabyte 760 OC 2.0GB

2x 2TB HD

Thats how I understand it, that it will be similar to the A-10C level.

I certainly hope so and I expect that it will be. But I know a lot of us thought that when they announced F-15 with F-18 as upcoming modules, that the F-15 was going to be A-10C level - only to find out it was an FC3 F-15 with AFM for the time being. I'm pretty sure though that it was mentioned by ED that F-18 would be A-10C level, though now I want to dig around and see whether I'm correct or not.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

I certainly hope so and I expect that it will be. But I know a lot of us thought that when they announced F-15 with F-18 as upcoming modules, that the F-15 was going to be A-10C level - only to find out it was an FC3 F-15 with AFM for the time being. I'm pretty sure though that it was mentioned by ED that F-18 would be A-10C level, though now I want to dig around and see whether I'm correct or not.

Pretty sure if you go through Wags' updates, one of them states that it (DCS:F-18C) would be DCS A-10C Level of Fidelity,

As for the F-15C,

There was a bunch of long threads regarding that mis-communication as it originally said DCS: F-15,

Then it was announced the plans were to Separate the F-15,A-10,Su-27, SU-25 from FC3 to Sell individually.

im not 100% Sure if DCS:F-15C was ever 100% Confirmed, it was merely stated that these modules may lead to DCS Level Modules in the future.

in My Personal Opinion, F-15C will eventually be a Full Study Sim Level Module, as all the 3d Assets and stuff that I've seen in regards to switches and animations point to that.

(All switches have connectors, all switches, buttons, and knobs have animations, etc etc)

*But that's just my opinion, and if it hasnt been confirmed by someone from ED, then it's not something to live by.

Edited by SkateZilla

in My Personal Opinion, F-15C will eventually be a Full Study Sim Level Module, as all the 3d Assets and stuff that I've seen in regards to switches and animations point to that.

(All switches have connectors, all switches, buttons, and knobs have animations, etc etc)

*But that's just my opinion, and if it hasnt been confirmed by someone from ED, then it's not something to live by.

I do remember you mentioning before about the cockpit having the necessary things to make it click-able. I don't think any official confirmation has come down but I'm sure A-10C level sim for the F-15 is a guarantee, it is just a question of how much time before ED is able to do it.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

• 6 months later...

The F-14 link (first page of this thread) doesn't work anymore, is the thread in this eagle.forum.ru moved or so? And is F-14 Tomcat ( '86-Movie "TOPGUN" - Tom Cruise :D ) still in development by IRIS or anybody else? ;)

And can I get any F-14 model into DCS FC3 ? ;)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

The F-14 link (first page of this thread) doesn't work anymore, is the thread in this eagle.forum.ru moved or so? And is F-14 Tomcat ( '86-Movie "TOPGUN" - Tom Cruise :D ) still in development by IRIS or anybody else? ;)

And can I get any F-14 model into DCS FC3 ? ;)

IRIS decided to prioritize their FSX/prepar3d work and to put their DCS projects on the low burner for a while. The F-14 is supposedly still in development, but I don't think you'll be seeing it for a couple of years, at the very least.

See: http://www.irissimulations.com.au/forum/announcements-1/dcs-world-and-iris

EDIT: and yeah, I think it's safe to say that everyone here knows the movie Top Gun, so no need to expound on that... :smartass:

Edited by NoCarrier

I'am new in DCS but when I see the amount of actual forum users, there must be a pretty large total amount of DCS users.

When you realize how many aircraft there are allready developed for FSX and how few for DCS: you should say, that the "selling potention" of a new DCS aircraft is possible higher then of a new FSX aircraft.

Why, also, the developers still stay (pretty much) at FSX?

Best regards, Willem

I'am new in DCS but when I see the amount of actual forum users, there must be a pretty large total amount of DCS users.

When you realize how many aircraft there are allready developed for FSX and how few for DCS: you should say, that the "selling potention" of a new DCS aircraft is possible higher then of a new FSX aircraft.

Why, also, the developers still stay (pretty much) at FSX?

Probably because FSX is a MUCH larger market with far more customers. It's been around a long time.

Probably because FSX is a MUCH larger market with far more customers. It's been around a long time.

But should that also be a fact for the "fighter / militairy" submarket?

What I said: when I see the total amount of actual DCS forum users .......

And I wonder what the sense is of developing a improved / advanced fighter with all the "features" for FSX.

I.m.o. developers of hardcore fighters (VRS, Iris and others) might better set the target to DCS ............. ? (but probably, I am wrong: they must know better then I do).

Edited by wavn

Best regards, Willem

And I wonder what the sense is of developing a improved / advanced fighter with all the "features" for FSX.

I.m.o. developers of hardcore fighters (VRS, Iris and others) might better set the target to DCS ............. ? (but probably, I am wrong: they must know better then I do).

When your entire product catalog and Development assets are designed, scripted, coded, and built for MS ESP, (FSX P3D)

Saying they are better off in DCS is easier said than done.

Not only is FSX is a much larger market, but IRIS straight up admitted in that post I linked to that they found it difficult to develop for DCS, which is not surprising considering it's a whole other sim. Obviously, small outfits like IRIS do not want to invest a whole lot of time (and money) in a product that may very well end up a disappointment compared to ED and Belsimtek's offerings.