WISH / REQUEST ED

Coxy_99

Agree with the suggestion, but its not just a question of color though.

The pilot in the photo is wearing the VMSK-4 ventilated survival suit, which is very heavy and comes with floatation pouches, three-finger gloves and special boots. So its completely different to the "normal" air force flight suit.

So whats the right one because its not green camo? I have seen a darker orange colour to.

I am not sure I understand the question.

The orange VMSK-4 suit is what Russian naval pilots are wearing, so its the right one for the Su-33.

But in DCS the pilot in the Su-33 3D model is AFAIK the same as the one used for the e.g. MiG-29 - i.e. wearing a green airforce flight suit.

My point is that just painting that orange does not really make it "the right one" :)

Edited by Seaeagle
clarity

Provided there will be ANY further development to the FC3 aircraft at all. The last message from ED via Chizh was that it has not been decided yet.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Actually I remember a photo of the 08 with a couple of R-60s on the wingtips. But anyway, the Su-25UTG is purely a carrier trapping training asset and has no combat functionality....although I am sure Sukhoi have had wet dreams about turning it into a strike aircraft at some point :) .

I would as well be interested about that digital kneepad pilot has.

Clearly it has a nice black and white display with good set of buttons on top, maybe even a capability for a writing stuff with a pen (any pen, so a resistive touch screen) and so on press as well "pages" etc.

Anyone know from straight hand what it is?

As if it is something that could be made as a GNS 430 in DCS, then I would say it would be worth of lots of money if the device itself is somewhat well documented and simple to simulate.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.