WINWING F/A-18C HOTAS 2019.5.29 RELEASE

WINWING

Most people like you are caring more about the throttle, after all there isn't any such robust and affordable throttle before. I wouldn't buy VKB MCG if this suit could come out a year ealier. VKB stick is great and I'm not willing to discard it, so the throttle is my target now. Lets be patient, I believe it will come out soon.

They seem to work hard on preparing final release, i think we will have more news late september.

I realise that you are translating from French into English. So maybe it is a translation issue. However "news" in late September does NOT work for me. Winwing said on post 302 (here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4007684&postcount=302) that there was a 2-3 week production delay. The original delivery dates was the end of August. That date plus 2-3 weeks means delivery by 2nd or 3rd week of September. Not "news" by the end of September. I would expect that we would have heard news from them significantly before 2nd or 3rd week of September to let us know what is going on.

Having said that, it has been 15 days since their last communication on the forum. I think that I will wait a little longer, maybe give 3 weeks total from post 302 (so 3rd September). If they haven't already updated us by then, I will ask them to provide another communications update.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Update notice

Hello everyone, we would like to keep everyone updated with the status of our pre-order products and production, so today we’re pleased to share some new photos and news.

...Production progress was delayed by 2-3 weeks than expected.

We will ship the first batch of products in early September...

Winwing,

1) 3 weeks ago you updated the community to say that delivery of pre-order products already paid for had been delayed 2-3 weeks. And you also said that you would ship the first batch of products in early September. Well... it is 3 weeks since and it is now early September, but still you have not provided any information about what is going on. You really need to improve your communication.

2) I also notice that your website (https://www.winwing.cn) is now showing "bad gateway".

Conclusion: Paypal might get my request for a refund later today unless I very rapidly get clear signs of progress and intent to deliver on your promises. I'll see what kind of response I get from you first but I am not willing to be taken for granted when spending over $1,000 (cost to me after shipping and taxes.)

Edited by Milou

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is such a shame if it ends up this way. Please keep us updated (I have a day one order).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

2) I also notice that your website (https://www.winwing.cn) is now showing "bad gateway".

It's working on my end, perhaps it was down temporarily.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

What did the Facebook page say? I don’t have an account and can’t look.

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

What ever happened with this from the 13th?

"Z Axis kit and extensions will release next week and begin for pre-order next week."

Yeah, I'm afraid to say but this whole thing isn't looking too promising. Haven't heard a peep of what's going on. I know they might be busy but it only takes 5 minutes to give a quick update. There ALWAYS time for that no matter how busy they are. Then the Z-axis and extensions aren't even on their website for order as far as I can see. I think I'll be calling my credit card company in the very near future.

What did the Facebook page say? I don’t have an account and can’t look.

The latest communique I see on their FB page was that Aug 13th update.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Guess I’ll have to get an account to see those measurements.

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

WINWING F/A-18C HOTAS 2019.5.29 RELEASE

Looks like shipping moved from early Sept to mid. :(

I have knee surgery at the VA on the 16th. Was hoping to have the HOTAS before then so I could build a console. If I can get a good copy of those measurements I’ll have to give it a shot. At least I can probably build the main frame to the same size as my existing one.

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler