Any model in particular you may be interested?

joanvalley

I would love to see an Intruder in the DCS Arena.

But the Phantom would also be cool to see then Multiplayer Mig-21 Pilots would get it's foe :)

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

Personally i'd like to see the following

- Mig 23 (preferably a lateish version)

- Mig 25PD

- J8-II

- JH-7

- MIg 31

For the West

- F4 Phantom

- Tornado ADV

- Jaguar

- Kfir

- F16C would be a safe bet

- F-105

Edited by Fer_Fer

A-1 Skyraider Korea & Vietnam versions,A-4C/E/F/M Skyhawk,A-3 Skywarrior and it's variants.F-100 Super Sabre,F-4C/E/J/G Phantom II, F-101A/B/C Voodoo,S-3 Viking,F-117 Nighthawk,B-1B Lancer.I would also like to see some Korean War birds for ground pounding like the F-80C Shooting Star,F-94 Starfire,F3D Skyknight,F2H Banshee to go along with the F-86 & Mig-15.:music_whistling:

Edited by Angelthunder

F-15E ftw!

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

AH-64a

F-16C

F-15E

"The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down."- General Chuck Yeager, USAF, describing his first confrontation with a Me262.

JayRac3r/Lt_Mav YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down."- General Chuck Yeager, USAF, describing his first confrontation with a Me262.

JayRac3r/Lt_Mav YouTube Channel

The F-105D/G Thunderchief

Su-17M-4 Fitter K

Tu-22K Blinder

Tu-22M3 Backfire

F-111A/C/D/E/F Aardvark

F-4E/G Phantom II's

I'd love to have a B-1B as well but the map sizes in DCS preclude realistic missions for them... the maps are also a bit small for the Tupelov medium bombers I listed as well. The F-105's, F-4's and Su-17 will be right at home with maps of the size of the Black Sea/Caucasus.

Edited by Vampyre
Adding F-111C

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Well for me, fixed wing wise then I will join the others in voting for

Tornado,

Harrier,

Jaguar

Helo wise

Puma,

Chinook,

Seaking

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh: