Mig-29 Study Sim?

GrislyAccord

Raz has a pretty full dance card at the moment, and who knows how long it'll take them to bring their existing projects to release. Still, that doesn't mean that EDs constraints put on them by Russian gubmint has to be a show stopper. There are mig29s that were exported that could be a source of material- heck, there are mig29s in private ownership , a third party could certainly find everything they need to build the mig29s from the ground up, or give a facelift to existing assets (if it's possible to make a full clicky cockpit that overlays the fc3 model)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

AIM-9B and bombing computer aside the current sabre is a good stand in for the F-86F30s which flew in Korea

Leads me to my next point the community isn't asking for a 1 to 1 peer fighter necessarily, but a near peer type that would logically oppose what is in game now.

While I agree, I think people underestimate how limited the Mig-29 in our current variants would be in the game.

And this is coming from someone who would buy a Mig-29 module even if it was 200 dollars.

Also draconus is pretty much right, ED is the arbiters of all thing Mig so far. The best civilian simulation of a Fulcrum that I've ever seen is a cut-down simulation that exists in this game made by ED. That may change with the Flogger, but we'll have to wait and see.