my mouse cant point in to the game

sanc2775

MOUSE IN THE WRONG POINT IN BETA I did everything to fix this issue but I don't know what else to do please I need your help to resolve this problem the only thing I found was the scale gui when I disable this option the mouse work right again but when I enable then mouse go wrong again and I don't use vr I use trackir I sending to you a picture to see where is my point mouse and the box pointing at the right that,s a big issue guys I hope you help me for this thanks.

:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::(

[ATTACH]194101[/ATTACH]

The only reason which comes to my mind is that your monitor has the wrong resolution.

In game you set the resolution and it must match the one of your monitors.

This happend once to myself.

If I`m wrong, somebody else might have a better hint.

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

I have a simular issue with the mouse.

sometimes when i start dcs then the mouse is 10x10cm left and up vs where i see the mouse pointer.. with other words it do not click where i want to click.

I run the game in window mode, and only way to fix it is to restart the game then it typical work as expected. This have been happening since the last patch sometimes a bit random.

I have the same problem since the last update ... .. not cool not cool...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................