Introducing the VKB-Sim ‘Modern Combat Grip’ (MCG)

rrohde

The thumb button (simple push) is the default for the MCG non-Pro; that said, the MCG PRO comes by default with the 4-way+push thumb switch.

Here's an MCG PRO for comparison:

O7bOBkn.jpg

Edited by rrohde

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took years to grow up to this.

Few know that all our business story has evolved without a single borrowed cent from any bank or private investor. Oh no, once we bought an espresso machine for the office using parents' money. But that was it.

:pilotfly:

That is something to achieve, to get business going without big risks dealing with banks (any bank doesn't take any risks with any loans etc, even when they say so, all the risks are on you who takes the loan. Bank will always get theirs back!) and still get things going....

So respects for that alone, and well done!

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

How does the weapons release trigger work with guns? Real Russian aircraft have several triggers, like KA-50 has 3, one for guns, one for weapons release, another to disengage AP.

Can you explain how to have all 3 functions mapped in Russian aircraft with the MCG?

How does the weapons release trigger work with guns? Real Russian aircraft have several triggers, like KA-50 has 3, one for guns, one for weapons release, another to disengage AP.

Can you explain how to have all 3 functions mapped in Russian aircraft with the MCG?

If you wanted to you could probably bind:

AP off to secondary trigger flip down

Weapons release to secondary trigger pull

Gun to main trigger pull (this is a 2 stage trigger I believe)

i7-4790k @ 4.4GHZ, 32GB G. Skill Ripjaws DDR-2133 RAM, EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3, Crucial M500 SSD, VKB MCG, TWCS Throttle, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5

How does the weapons release trigger work with guns? Real Russian aircraft have several triggers, like KA-50 has 3, one for guns, one for weapons release, another to disengage AP. Can you explain how to have all 3 functions mapped in Russian aircraft with the MCG?

I wrote this -

While the devices are on their way to you we will write more detailed explanation on using the advanced functionality of the MCG grip. Please do NOT neglect these explanations - the MCG grips received functionality never before available in any joystick, and to fully enjoy it you will need to familiarize yourself with our notes and advice.

- with my very own little hands - and for what did I do that?

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator

Here's a fun one from another forum.... :)

imaiJkj.jpg

_The_Anatomy_lesson_of_Dr_Tulp.thumb.jpg.293fc57d7726d2734998260ae99c9025.jpg

Edited by rrohde

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

MCG finally made it into Europe!

Would it possible to set a shop on one of the two biggest china online shopping websits "www.taobao.com" and "www.JD.com”? I bet you are gonna gain a bunch of china buyers.

If it is not possible, you may at least add the "Alipay" as one of your supported payment, which actually the biggest online paying method on earth, even the steam do support it. Not just only credit card. In our country, 99% people get used to use cell phone scan QR code to pay in daily life, I never have a wallet in my pocket.

Would it possible to set a shop on one of the two biggest china online shopping websits "www.taobao.com" and "www.JD.com”?

Searching taobao for "gunfighter" was not an option, I guess...

http://vkb-sim.taobao.com

What about this?

Searching QQ would also immediately bring you the result (347711787).

Edited by AeroGator

>

AeroGator

I am patient enough to wait to January 2nd, because I believe you're making a superior product.

Just remember 2nd January is only when your card will be or will it be? charged and then who knows how many weeks it will take for it to get into your hands.:music_whistling:

Good catch, but at least within the week. (Hopefully.)

Don't be carried away. These days are the worst in the whole year.

We will try to speed things up by covering the difference between the standard and vip fare but I would warn against believing DHL would do anything to prove this is money well paid.

Anyway, now it is all on track, and only depends on the mail carriers.

>

AeroGator

Thanks Sokol! That's a very important topic for those who want to get an early start reading up on some of the MCG programming functions from with the he upcoming VKBdevCfg software. :thumbup:

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Thanks Sokol! That's a very important topic for those who want to get an early start reading up on some of the MCG programming functions from with the he upcoming VKBdevCfg software. :thumbup:

I remember mention of the joysticks eventually being plug and play with regards to bindings when I asked about the official DCS sticker on the box. Is that still in the plans?

5900X - 32 GB 3600 RAM - 1080TI

My Twitch Channel

~Moo

I remember mention of the joysticks eventually being plug and play with regards to bindings when I asked about the official DCS sticker on the box. Is that still in the plans?

That was the major reason I am purchasing this Joystick it is supposed to be plug and play right out of the box

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

That's totally up too ED to implement some sort of default profile upon recognizing the VKB Gunfighter+MCG combo. From what I understand, VKB HQ initiated that collaboration some time ago.

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

That's totally up too ED to implement some sort of default profile upon recognizing the VKB Gunfighter+MCG combo. From what I understand, VKB HQ initiated that collaboration some time ago.

Plug and Play is up to the manufacturer is it not? Other than the profile for the A-10C my Thrustmaster joystick and throttle, is set directly by selection within the DCS setup page Same with all other controllers I have run. Please confirm that this Joystick will be recognized ASAP

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

So it turns out it is not plug and play. How can I access documentation to see if my limited skills will be up to setting this up