Tail red light

Pajama Pilot

I could not figure out how to turn on only the red tail light as

the AI ​​aircraft do in night flights. Any help please?

Note: Using Nevada

Thanks

Windows 10 64-bit * AMD Ryzen 7 2700 * Ram 32 GB DDR4-2666 * Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB * NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Dual OC * Saitek X-52/MFFB2, CH rudder pedals

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I could not figure out how to turn on only the red tail light as

the AI ​​aircraft do in night flights. Any help please?

Note: Using Nevada

Thanks

Do you mean the anti collision light? (Has to be on before startup until after shutdown)

Do you mean the anti collision light? (Has to be on before startup until after shutdown)

I think that might be the formation light. The only light switch that I know are on the STARTER panel, POS LT. STEADY, OFF or FLASH and they are not good with enemies near by. Just the red tail light would be enough while in formation flight.

Windows 10 64-bit * AMD Ryzen 7 2700 * Ram 32 GB DDR4-2666 * Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB * NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Dual OC * Saitek X-52/MFFB2, CH rudder pedals

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I 'forgot' that the Nevada is in alpha stage. In the 1.5 release version and in the manuals there is no such thing as formation red tail light. Sorry to raise this issue.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]