Issue with IR Maverick

Bobetta

Hi all!

I've got an issue with the IR Mavericks: I cannot slew the TDC once I uncage the missile. It remains at the VVM and once I press TDC (Action), it puts a diamond marker on the ground which I cannot move. Moreover, the MAV indication on the right side on the HUD never seems to get the "rectangle" around it.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you! :)

Ramsay,

I managed to solve the issue myself. :thumbup:

I don't know if this is "working as intended" but it seems the IRMV procedure does work only when the left MCPD is involved in the Maverick selection in STRS, the uncaging and the FWD sensor selection. When using the right MCPD, the FWD sensor selection does not work and the TDC does not show up in the HUD.

I don't know if this is "working as intended" but it seems the IRMV procedure does work only when the left MCPD is involved...

Working as intended:

"IRMV video cannot be displayed on the RIGHT MPCD" - AV88NA Pocket Guide - pag.91

The rectangle you mentioned, use to be round the IRMV, but a recent update places it above the IRMV, where it shouldn't be, but still works correctly. (Stable).

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..

The rectangle you mentioned, use to be round the IRMV, but a recent update places it above the IRMV, where it shouldn't be, but still works correctly. (Stable).

I noticed that... :smilewink:

I do enjoy the module but I do also understand there are still bugs here and there. :thumbup: