Is the Mirage still viable on MP?

Hunter Joker

Hi, just to know other opinions apart from mine and those of my friends (we still fly Mirage on MP servers....) if with all these 4th gen UberSuper aircraft with UberSuper Fox 3missiles.

If there are some good tactics to fight vs F-18 with 10 AIM-120C that someone wanna share it could be a good starting point.

personally if we meet bad pilots and manage to survive the BVR phase of the combat then in WVR we can still giving a decent fight but it's the only case.

Thx.

The only way is the "snake tactic" i'm afraid, low switching the radar off/on/off/on in the mountains. The problem is not only the 120 but first of all the F18 radar, at least for me during the nightmare missions in the Blue Flag.

The best tactic, if don't have comrades and the F-18 are in fighter sweep, is to disengage as soon as your Mirage il locked (HOT situation), and try to return where you have AAA or friendly fighters.

Courage and insanity, my friend... Courage and insanity

Couldnt agree more lol.

The big problem is how to get close as possible. Once in less 10 miles the Mirage could win big time. Against the Hornet or Flanker not so a big problem. The biggest threat for Mirage is F-15 as it has TWS and kinetic energy to launch Amraam very fast.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Get to know your strengths and above all you enemies’ weaknesses and you’re good to go my friend !

Aorus Z690i, 13600K @5.5ghz, RTX4090, 32GB DDR4 3600 C16, SSD WD SN850 black, HP Reverb G2, Virpil WarBRD + MongoosT50 CM2 grip