Nose Wheel steering ?

Marcq

It's been like that since the module was introduce. This is normal behavior with Skid switch on.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

It's been like that since the module was introduce. This is normal behavior with Skid switch on.

I must be loosing it, I'm sure it was, one click on , one click off, unless I was on Indica :music_whistling:

Marc..

Just remember to engage anti-skid on before take-off, it's really hard and dangerous to take off with NWS permanently engaged...

You mean, turn NWS off... b-b-but I always take off with NWS engaged. Why not?

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

You mean, turn NWS off... b-b-but I always take off with NWS engaged. Why not?

To dampen out yaw control on the takeoff run to avoid over controlling. But, if you are always doing STO, It wouldn't really matter. This is DCS, so your engine won't fail, you won't have to abort, so it's really just roll play. You do you. hahaha

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

I honestly don't recognize and anti-yaw control on takeoff with NWS off. The torque of that masiv Pegasus engine is almost as bad as with a tail-dragger... okay, not almost, but I'll be damned if the nose stays on centerline without using NWS on STO or LTO, at least until over 100 kts when control surfaces should have enough control authority.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Eh, in a good crosswind having NWS on bothers me. Personal preference

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift