=RAF= Server Rules

hawk1

Yes, but the link is russia, understand no word, can´t change language, cause don´t now how to register.

Win10, Intel 2500K@4,4 MHz, 16GB RAM, ASUS STRIX-GTX1060, SSD CRUCIAL MX300 525 GB, 4K TV LG 50UH635V, FreeTrack, X52

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, my mistake. But where I get this original files? Yesterday I installed and reinstalled some mods now I can´t fly anymore on the =RAF= server.

Win10, Intel 2500K@4,4 MHz, 16GB RAM, ASUS STRIX-GTX1060, SSD CRUCIAL MX300 525 GB, 4K TV LG 50UH635V, FreeTrack, X52

Ok. I installed FC2 a second time just to get all the original files. I deinstalled all the mods and replaced all the files as requested. Still I fail the Integrity Check just on =RAF= server and give up for now, looking forward to a modman pack like the 104th.

By the way 1 of these 4 mods caused the problem.

MAr 2910 F-15C by Gys LOFC 2 Modman71.zip

Kys Long Afterburner Mod.rar

Cockpit-F-15C-Aero-DoctorK-Orange-v2.rar

Replacement_Structure_Texturepack_v4.0.rar

Thanks hawk1!!

What I found out: If I use my original rearm.lua (FC2 without patch, english version) 121KB, 17.03.2010, 14:06 I don´t pass the integrity check. I have to take yours from the link above. (122KB, 19.04.2010, 19:42)

Will there be any briefing/messate texts translated to english? I usually enter the server (good ping for europeans) but I don't really know what to do.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
About ET\T launch without LA... Often it is that LA shows for 1 sec or less and we can't fire it cos it disappeared few miliseconds ago? oO

I find this strange and a bit of a grey area, except the obvious override being banned,I don't see how Fi0 can be regarded as wrongful play, what is its actual lockrange when you can get пр/LA from near 20km away at a turning bandit in Helmet/Bore/Vertical etc. without override, its all within the context of Lockon the same as maddog ARH missiles being way overmodeled is part of LO, shouldn't they be banned from being maddogged aswell?

• 1 month later...

Attention!

To prevent possible cheating we will be checked folder ... Bazar \ World \ Shapes

If you have a fashion model or models improve the cabin of aircraft, equipment, missiles, you CANNOT pass validation check.

Black Shark Players CANNOT go though this check correctly. If you think that you can pass the Check of the FC2, copy the folder Bazar \ World \ Shapes from FC2 in BS. Or You can download these files from our server. Pls, save copies of yours old files.

Link to a page with the original files. Archive Size - 183 MB.

We apologize in advance for any troubles.

Edited by hawk1

Тяжелая поступь,

Суровые лица

Штурмовики идут похмелиться

• 2 weeks later...
Check on.

Hi Hawk,

since you have the intergrity check enabled I cannot join your server. Either with BS nor with FC2. I copied all the files to BS from FC2 and since it was not working I donwloaded the original files from your site but still I fail the integrity check. Earlier I was playing on your server regularly but I will not reinstall the game. I have not altered any files in FC2 or BS.

For some reason the server always fails integrity check even when my files are 100% default (all other servers let me join just fine), even used LOMAN pack for integrity check, and its still fails. :S

EDIT: turns out I had to uninstal GYS F-15 model :cry:

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Attention!

To prevent possible cheating we will be checked folder ... Bazar \ World \ Shapes

If you have a fashion model or models improve the cabin of aircraft, equipment, missiles, you CANNOT pass validation check.

Black Shark Players CANNOT go though this check correctly. If you think that you can pass the Check of the FC2, copy the folder Bazar \ World \ Shapes from FC2 in BS. Or You can download these files from our server. Pls, save copies of yours old files.

Link to a page with the original files. Archive Size - 183 MB.

We apologize in advance for any troubles.

Hi Hawk

I notice many problems when my friends connecting to your =RAF=Server.

some of my friends, =GR= =GR=113th., they didn't do any changes in the game, they have the original games FC2&BS without mods available and still the server says "Integrity check failed".

*That means that even with the Original-from CD- files,my friends have to download your original files?

I am very caution lately...because the last month I notice some "Unbilievable" Shot downs and teleports(having someone for gun kill and in 1milisecond to be behind you) in other famous servers and other strange things that makes the game Unrealistic or (sorry that I am going to say that) some teams "touches" some files or the server "forgets" to do integrity check to the same name team of the server so the players to be nearly to invisible or to make incredible shots. (to avoid misunderstand, I speak generally and not for your server.) Thank god I didn't notice any strange things in =RAF=Server

Thank you

=GR=113th.Tiger Lock On Greece

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Discord: 104th_Tiger#1883

ps. I saw a mistake in one page

http://193.106.93.31/gs2/?page=13&controller=pilots

=GR=113th.Vaggos is nationality is Greece. not Albania

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

And what about login in =RAF=Server ? All in =GR= & =GR=113th we have the original files but still my friends cant connect.

Edited by [TIGER]