Introducing the VPC MongoosT-50

Cyph3r

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, HaukKa!

Yesterday I had to pick up my T-50 base and the desk mount from the customs office.

You will love it!;)

I7 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, EVGA GTX1080Ti SC, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000, Win10 64, BenQ EW3270ZL 2560x1440, VPC WarBRD Base + TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S

Any news of when the warBRD will be available? I have been waiting to put an order in for a T-50 and that base. Buttons on my warthog throttle are also going haywire so I would also be interested in the new throttle too.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Really looking forward to the new throttle here, hoping it will not be too much longer.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Congrats Haukka81, very nice. I'm on my 2nd, it should be here in a week or two, friend bought my first one. Any plans on switching cams/springs? If so PM me, I have some great videos archived on how to do that easily. In fact, i'll just link them here.

Systems

Virpil T50x2,T50CM2x2,Warbrd x2, VFX/Delta/CM2/Alpha/Tm Hornet sticks, VKB GF3, Tm Warthog(many), Modded Cougar, VKB Pedals/MFG Pedals/Slaw Viper RX+109Cam Pedals/Virpil T50+T50CM Throttle/CH Fightersticks/CH Throttles/CH peds, Index x1, Reverb x1

Congrats Haukka81, very nice. I'm on my 2nd, it should be here in a week or two, friend bought my first one. Any plans on switching cams/springs? If so PM me, I have some great videos archived on how to do that easily. In fact, i'll just link them here.

Maybe i try later, i have soft center cams now , may try no center later. Still working with mounting, my curent fast solution is bit too wobly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Its here, damm this thing is awesome.

:thumbup:

Congrats!!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Some critic ... why my springs are not color coded?

And look at picture , no center cam is macihend badly , it wrong in sideway, only other edge will touch nicly on ballbearing ... WTF ?

Quality sucks , still :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And look at picture , no center cam is macihend badly , it wrong in sideway, only other edge will touch nicly on ballbearing ... WTF ?

Here is image:

d5a591722f59c0d125beac371a655c13.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would email support@virpil.com expressing your displeasure , they are pretty good at responding.

Don B

I would email support@virpil.com expressing your displeasure , they are pretty good at responding.

I will , but im quite happy overall. Softcenter cams work fine. Springs are working , but no color codes ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I will , but im quite happy overall. Softcenter cams work fine. Springs are working , but no color codes ?

Springs are no longer colour coded since December if I recall correctly!

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

► VIRPIL Controls Developments 2018

As many of you have noted over the past few weeks, the VPC team have been rather quiet compared to usual - however, this is not due to us taking a break! We have been working on some very exciting developments ahead of the release of our upcoming product releases.

Introducing the Official VIRPIL Controls Production Factory

VPCFactory_01.png

Say hello to the brand new VIRPIL Controls production factory! In our endeavour to create the best flightsim controls available, we have been working behind the scenes to open our own production factory in Belarus. We will be able to control every aspect of prototyping and production including metalworking, plastic casting, electronics installation, mechanical assembly, testing and ordering.

This will ensure that we can maintain the highest production quality and speeds than previously possible!

VPCFactory_02.png

VPCFactory_03.png

Our factory is scheduled to open April 2018.

Introducing the VIRPIL Controls EU Official Webstore!

VPC-EUStore_01.png

Another new development that we’ve been working on behind the scenes is our much demanded, new VIRPIL Controls EU webstore.

Orders to our VPC EU webstore will be dispatched from our Lithuanian warehouse, with VAT and customs duty already included and will feature cheaper, and faster delivery to EU destinations via DPD.

We will also be accepting payment through PayPal and the usual online card methods through a secure online payment gateway.

We will announce the official opening date of the VPC EU Webstore in the near future!

What does this mean for our upcoming products?

Our VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle, VPC Constellation Delta Grip and VPC WarBRD are very close to official release - however, our main efforts have been devoted to the opening of our factory and EU webstore. We want to usher in a new era of VPC with these developments to ensure that we can provide the best experience possible for our customers!

Stay tuned for further news,

VPC Team

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's great news! Will PayPal payment be also available for US customers? Very much looking forward to a warBRD and a t50 grip.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Would be great if you could ship orders made a month ago - maybe behind the scenes, just saying ;)

Nice factory, btw.

All existing orders are still on track with our listed order processing times - if you have any specific concerns, please email support@virpil.com with your order number and I'll be able to clarify :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Congratulations on the new factory, are those BRD pedals in the background or something new?

Those would be BRD F2's and F3's. Seeing as Baur and Virpil are working together, it is not too crazy to suggest a VPC pedal set up based on those.

Excellent stuff re the factory Cyp3r! Sometimes, if you want it done right, you just have to do it yourself!

Z...

Excellent stuff re the factory Cyp3r! Sometimes, if you want it done right, you just have to do it yourself!

Z...

Bingo! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Feedback on the T-50 Base

I received my T-50 Base last week, and have given it some sim time, and also swapped the springs over.

It definitely is a step up on the Thrustmaster base.. even after I polished up the TM.. the Virpil is better especially with the extension tubes (which were much better quality than I was expecting) and stiffer springs. Really feels smooth, especially around the center.

I only got 1 pair of springs with it, and have had issues with the threading on the internal frame mountings being sub-par. Nothing I can't fix without my own workshop tools but it was a surprise to find the threads in poor condition. If I have to take it apart again, likely have to recut threads.

The internals are brilliant and robust. I'm really impressed by how sturdy it is. Hope it holds up to years of use..

In the sim, rolling in and lining up a gun run is completely intuitive and faultless. A real big change! Will try in-flight refuelling next

I received my T-50 Base last week, and have given it some sim time, and also swapped the springs over.

It definitely is a step up on the Thrustmaster base.. even after I polished up the TM.. the Virpil is better especially with the extension tubes (which were much better quality than I was expecting) and stiffer springs. Really feels smooth, especially around the center.

I only got 1 pair of springs with it, and have had issues with the threading on the internal frame mountings being sub-par. Nothing I can't fix without my own workshop tools but it was a surprise to find the threads in poor condition. If I have to take it apart again, likely have to recut threads.

The internals are brilliant and robust. I'm really impressed by how sturdy it is. Hope it holds up to years of use..

In the sim, rolling in and lining up a gun run is completely intuitive and faultless. A real big change! Will try in-flight refuelling next

Oh dear - while I'm really glad to hear you're happy, I'm definitely not glad to hear you're missing some springs/threading issues. Can you please contact me via support@virpil.com so I can get this resolved? :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My order (2nd one) is on the way as well now, a few days early, tracking says it was posted on the 23 or March which is in fact ahead of schedule by a few days.

Great news about the new shop for Virpil, this can only streamline their productivity and have a positive effect for us, the end users. Great looking sign on the building too, very pro.

BRD is among the only set of custom peds I don't own (I collect HOTAS, all of them since the early 90s), I have the Crosswinds, VKBs, Slaw (109 Cams), etc, but no BRD yet. If Virpil and BRD collab on a new ped set, they can sign me up for that as well as the throttle and WarBRD. Really after that WarBrd, as I will play DCS/VR with the Virpil Deskmount setup, but for my WW2/AcesHigh online flying, I still prefer to have a desk top setup.

I have the VKB Gunfighter (and all the CH, 2 Warthogs, all the Saiteks, etc etc), for my desktop set up now, but what'd be perfect for me is the WarBRD desktop and T50 desk mount. Watching the site every day for the news that the throttle and Warbrd are for sale. I'd order them now - like pre access games or how DCS sold the F18 module early type deal - if it was possible.

I've really missed my T50 since letting it go to a begging friend - good friend to keep happy, as he's an RCAF pilot, 2500 hours in the Hornet and has flown 5 other fighters in NATO's inventory (Empire test pilot school grad). However, I was just getting used to the T50, and now I have to work that muscle memory over again. Truly a great stick, I've recommended the T50 to a couple other Aces High players, I know one just ordered this last week after my 3 page AAR to him on the forum about mine. Great company to deal with as well.

Edited by Gman109

Systems

Virpil T50x2,T50CM2x2,Warbrd x2, VFX/Delta/CM2/Alpha/Tm Hornet sticks, VKB GF3, Tm Warthog(many), Modded Cougar, VKB Pedals/MFG Pedals/Slaw Viper RX+109Cam Pedals/Virpil T50+T50CM Throttle/CH Fightersticks/CH Throttles/CH peds, Index x1, Reverb x1

Those would be BRD F2's and F3's. Seeing as Baur and Virpil are working together, it is not too crazy to suggest a VPC pedal set up based on those.

QUOTE]

Those pedals look great, but I'm hoping for a pedal set up similar to VKB because I love how you can use them on a normal office chair without losing accuracy. Also better for helo's.

I hope we get a Virpil factory to fly over in DCS as an easter egg haha ;-)