Su-33 for DCS World Bug thread

Pelmo

On a little more "on-topic" note - in regards to the question raised by the OP about the missing airbrake indication light in cockpit.

I came across the attached image - its from a simulator, but clearly the light in question is lit.

Also, maybe I am missing something, but if the light was never on what would be the purpose of this indicator at all?

Ok thanks - I wonder if you could help me.

I have been working(on and off) on a 3d cockpit based on the T10K-5, so decided to try and make that "tanker panel" based on what I can see on the photo I posted.

I think I have decifered most of the switch captions, but a few are partly obscured(see attached image) and since I don't speak Russian I cannot identify a word if I can only see part of it.

Do you know or can you tell what they say from the visible parts?.....and perhaps verify that the rest is correct(see attached rendering).

This is just a WAG concerning #1...

The labels to either side are DAY-NIGHT. And "ь" looks to be the very first letter you can see followed by "мерки". That being case, then "даль мерки" (дальмерки) (distance measurements) might make sense and be what's there.

Like I said, a WAG. :)

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

This is just a WAG concerning #1...

The labels to either side are DAY-NIGHT. And "ь" looks to be the very first letter you can see followed by "мерки". That being case, then "даль мерки" (дальмерки) (distance measurements) might make sense and be what's there.

Like I said, a WAG. :)

Good suggestion thanks! :)

By the way, in regards to #3(word below "Шланг") - I figured it out - its not "Неран", but "убран" :) .

JJ

Ok thanks - I wonder if you could help me.

I have been working(on and off) on a 3d cockpit based on the T10K-5, so decided to try and make that "tanker panel" based on what I can see on the photo I posted.

I think I have decifered most of the switch captions, but a few are partly obscured(see attached image) and since I don't speak Russian I cannot identify a word if I can only see part of it.

Do you know or can you tell what they say from the visible parts?.....and perhaps verify that the rest is correct(see attached rendering).

wUB6z.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
Hi gents, excuse my possible ignorance, but does the PFM su33

have a fully functional (mouse clickable cockpit)?? :)

No advanced physics(PFM) is separate to the modelling of systems(and associated clickable cockpit functions).

None of the FC3 aircraft have the latter and likely won't get it unless pursued as "full DCS" modules.

JJ