Custom cockpit

Rabb

With what mod are you trying to use?

-Shadow

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

My own. And all others out there to see if any works.

The only way to make it work was through texture replacement, which cannot be used now due to integrity check.

Gospadin's M-2000C English Cockpit Mod is working in 1.5.7, which version/files are you modding ?

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Rabb; I assume you know everything about creating description.lua.

You know, right?

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

I prefer using cockpits in their original language. Since my computer is quite outdated, I keep most settings on low. However, for all modules that results in blurry cockpits and some instruments completely unreadable.

Although ED worked to fix that issue couple of years ago, they eventually gave up. Except for MiG-29. Those cockpit textures look awesome with any settings.

So, my solution is to edit original texures and make them mip map free and if they are too large, reduce their size.

@Devrim: Yes, I know (this is not the first time I edited those). However, Custom cockpit does not work for Mirage. I have used description.lua files from other mods and generated complete ones with EDM Livery Extractor GUI.exe. It simply does not work.

@Ramsay & gospadin: Thank you. I can confirm that M-2000C English Cockpit Mod 0.92 works with the latest 1.5.7 patch. I have tried joining several servers and did not have problems with integrity check. So far, that is.

Although I managed to resolve this issue for myself (replaced gospadin's textures with my own and installed mod through JSGME), I still consider this a bug.

In order for M-2000C custom cockpit to work, you have to replace original mainpanel_init.lua in C:\...\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit folder.

Edited by Rabb

...@Devrim: Yes, I know (this is not the first time I edited those). However, Custom cockpit does not work for Mirage. I have used description.lua files from other mods and generated complete ones with EDM Livery Extractor GUI.exe. It simply does not work...
Ok. Thank you.

...So, my solution is to edit original texures and make them mip map free and if they are too large, reduce their size...
If I'm not wrong, there was a guy who does what you said. Have you scanned User Files?

Edit: Ahaha! It was you. Sorry. :)

Edited by Devrim

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068