game/easy mode tottaly ignored?

Havremonster

Are support for game mode tottaly ignored?

I often discover bugs when trying to play easy/game mode in this game. And every time I get the feedback that I need to use sim mode. So my question is simple. Why is the support and fixes almost tottaly ignored for easy/game mode, and why have this option if we are not suphosed to use it?

Edited by Havremonster

I suppose most folks play it on sim modes, and If ED/BST can't always provide 100% reliable gameplay in full sim modes, with various glitches and issues popping up every now and then, the "game" modes seem to be on the rock bottom of priority fix list indeed.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

• ED Team

It is not ignored, I have reported many game mode issues that have been fixed.

if you have a problem let us know what it is we are happy to take a look at it.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I never quite understood why ED is putting extra effort in a "game mode" in a study sim :dunno:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Are support for game mode tottaly ignored?

I often discover bugs when trying to play easy/game mode in this game. And every time I get the feedback that I need to use sim mode. So my question is simple. Why is the support and fixes almost tottaly ignored for easy/game mode, and why have this option if we are not suphosed to use it?

Why in the world should ED put much effort for "game mode" in a study level sim ?

there are so many Jet "games" out there , pls let ED concentrate on the unique SIM we have with DCS.

Edited by JABO2009

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

• ED Team

it is a feature of our sim and it should work regardless of the pro's and cons. All bugs should be reported.

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Why in the world should ED put much effort for "game mode" in a study level sim ?

there are so many Jet "games" out there , pls let ED concentrate on the unique SIM we have with DCS.

What a stupied question!

Where does it tell that this is only a "study level sim"?

And why have gameplay option if we are not suphosed to use it???

Is it personal hard for you to deal with that there are different reasons that sertain people love this game, but find it better to play in game mode? And also pay as much as you for the modules, and by that also help to keep this game alife?

Edited by Havremonster

What a stupied question!

Where does it tell that this is only a "study level sim"?

And why have gameplay option if we are not suphosed to use it???

Is it personal hard for you to deal with that there are different reasons that sertain people love this game, but find it better to play in game mode? And also pay as much as you for the modules, and by that also help to keep this game alife?

Probably not the best tone to allow for constructive conversation.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Probably not. And usally I dont get this far. But it is ok to be sarcastic with me for asking a normal question then?

I'd focus on the response from BIGNEWY if I were you and make sure that you let ED know about anything that you think is not working as it should. It sounds like they will do their best to address any bugs.

it is a feature of our sim and it should work regardless of the pro's and cons. All bugs should be reported.

Thats good to hear. The reason why I ask is when I report bugs in "game mode", people mostly try to help and thats is great but many times they tell me that game mode is not supported.

And then we got sertain people that get rude or sarcastic about why I play in game mode.

I sometimes get real tired of sarcastic people.

I have had one BIG heartattack and struggeling to deal wit pain and fear after that. I have always loved flight games and my first great flight game was EF 2000. A great game for its time that me and my friend many years ago linked over dialup modem.

This game makes me feel relaxe and the reason why I began to play it, was first of all because my old friend asked me if I can find a game like the old EF2000. But I did find this and started With Faming Cliffs. And that was great until it was too much bugs for him.

Now I play alone and have almost all the modules. I love fly, not too realistic but not too easy aider. But it is important for me and a great way to forget the pain and fear.

PS! When I report a bug, it is not for have one discussion, but because I want to have a serious answer if they will fix it or not.

On exsample: It took about over a year from I reported a bug with the nosewheel steering on F5E until the fixed it. In the meantime people told me in comments that game mode was unsupported.

• ED Team

Don't ever listen to anyone who tells you to play the sim a certain way, you should play it as you like. Game mode is there to be used.

When a bug is reported it is worked on depending on its priority, often there are many more important issues that have to be resolved first. ED do their best to get as many fixed as possible but it all takes time.

If you have a bug, report it in a new thread, PM me if you wish once you have and I will get it checked and reported, but I can not say when it will be fixed :)

Edited by BIGNEWY