what is annoying is

Double_D

Hey

What is annoying is, that once you start to make a post, and try to send it, I find I am logged out..time frame for allowing members to stay on longer without being logged off, is annoying..how can I fix this..:music_whistling:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

I do that every time....but thanks will keep at it...:thumbup:

Are you saying, you are logging in with "remember me" set on and you get logged out automatically everytime?

If this is the case, it sounds like you maybe should open a support ticket.

With the option "remember me", you should have to log out manually everytime and if you do not, you just stay online.

I am logged in since weeks. No reason to log out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB

Are you saying, you are logging in with "remember me" set on and you get logged out automatically everytime?

If this is the case, it sounds like you maybe should open a support ticket.

With the option "remember me", you should have to log out manually everytime and if you do not, you just stay online.

I am logged in since weeks. No reason to log out.

Thanks...

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

If you're logging out despite having remember me checked, your browser cookies are probably being deleted, either by some software like ccleaner or the browser itself.

I think the last time I had to log in was when I did a fresh windows install in november 2015 :D