Glimmer

tOVDZqDZxzY.jpg

RMwOTk6ib-M.jpg

-9l6fzS91WA.jpg

Left - F/A-18C Old AI

Center - new F/A-18C Lot 20

Right - J-11A

wsfaQ7r8mbU.jpg

Can somebody check it too? Maybe I do something wrong... Same problem with AV-8B.

Edited by Glimmer

Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-14A/B/D Tomcat | F/A-18C/D Hornet | F/A-18E/F Super Hornet | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage | Mirage F1

Ka-52 Hokum | Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-35M Hind | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | AH-1W SuperCobra

Looks like the wrong update was pushed, people are reporting a lot of issues with the Hornet too.

That happens in software development and especially on the Beta branches...

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

tOVDZqDZxzY.jpg

RMwOTk6ib-M.jpg

-9l6fzS91WA.jpg

Left - F/A-18C Old AI

Center - new F/A-18C Lot 20

Right - J-11A

wsfaQ7r8mbU.jpg

Can somebody check it too? Maybe I do something wrong... Same problem with AV-8B.

Yer it appears the RWR changes are missing from this Update. Im sure ED will be looking into this are reports of other fixes are missing aswell.

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Yer it appears the RWR changes are missing from this Update. Im sure ED will be looking into this are reports of other fixes are missing aswell.

We hope. :)

Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-14A/B/D Tomcat | F/A-18C/D Hornet | F/A-18E/F Super Hornet | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage | Mirage F1

Ka-52 Hokum | Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-35M Hind | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | AH-1W SuperCobra

@Decoy has there been any submission of a bug where the RWR will continue to alert when threats are masked or have unlocked for several seconds?

if not I could work with a few people to get some tracks and submit.

it's a bit confusing when you drop behind a hill and the RWR is still going crazy 3-15 seconds later with no threat.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@Decoy has there been any submission of a bug where the RWR will continue to alert when threats are masked or have unlocked for several seconds?

if not I could work with a few people to get some tracks and submit.

it's a bit confusing when you drop behind a hill and the RWR is still going crazy 3-15 seconds later with no threat.

Hello,

I haven't seen any bugs reports on this, If you can help and test that would be awesome :)

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2