Helicopter Transport Statics?

NakedSquirrel

Is there a way to transport static objects, or to give a transport helicopter a weight to simulate hauling troops or ammo?

I wanted to add Huey transport to one of my missions, but I don't want to bog down the server with extra AI.

Modules: A10C, AV8, M2000C, AJS-37, MiG-21, MiG-19, MiG-15, F86F, F5E, F14A/B, F16C, F18C, P51, P47, Spitfire IX, Bf109K, Fw190-D, UH-1, Ka-50, SA342 Gazelle, Mi8, Christian Eagle II, CA, FC3

CTLD should do this.

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

Yep, you can have helicopters haul cargo with both CTLD and vanilla DCS.

For CTLD, it's configured in the CTLD.lua file with a few easy options that will be apparent when you open it (use Notepad++ or a similar programming text editor); for vanilla choose an object in the "cargos" category of statics and then select it I. game via the F6. menu if memory serves.