Joint Warrior 15-1 - Community Event

104th_Maverick

Yes it is clear. you are afraid to lose? :)

Your talk is cheap.... ;)

The 51st and 104th have flown 'against' each other for years in these types of events, both squadrons wanted a change and wanted to fly together.

And it means that to win this competition it is considered improbable. We won't take part in it.

^ it looks like you are afraid to lose my friend.

Also on the topic of 'cheap'.

I seem to remember you being on the winning side last year with 51st & =DW= you had no lone wolfs.... while we at the 104th flew with only our squadron and lone wolf pilots so it's actually pretty bold of you to call us out on this Max.

The reason last year had so few clients taking part in JW was because our server could only host 30 clients.

The plan has always been for JW to host more clients as soon as we got a new server which we now have.

We think opening up the competition to more clients in the community is more important than limiting it to 8 clients because you cannot get more pilots.

Next JW 51st and 104th will not fly together.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Max, let's not have ill feeling for this event it's all in the name of fun.

51st have been working together with 104th in Red flag events which have been pretty tough being severely out numbered. We've lost these events gracefully and continue to try and put a challenge out there in RF which the community can enjoy at our expense of defeat.

We naturally want to continue to try and build our co-operation together to try and give a better challenge to the community. Also we owe it to ourselves as a group to fly on equal terms for a change.

Next time at JW hopefully with DCS2.0 the 51st should be able to put out more numbers and have a separate group.

Flying with UVAF previously was great, we won last time around thanks to yourselves and the two awesome DW Frogfoot pilots. There are a lot of good squads out there and plenty of room for 4 top quality groups.

As for the 51st our flight time in DCS is really poor these days,we have several members waiting for 2.0/running poor systems or just busy with RL, we are nowhere near the force we have been previously and are performing average at best. In other words this is very much a 104th led group with a few random has beens. :)

Edited by Frostie

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Problem not in that that 51 and 101 fly together, though certainly it turns out a strong team. The problem in that that 24 pilots it is a lot of for one team. You after all already flew on the Red Flag in such quantity, what sense to fly once again, practically too most? Where you now will make 4 teams on 24 pilots? I consider that more real at least to make 12 pilots on one team.

Hear me!

I dont afraid loose! JW was competition for squads and teams...

http://www.ukrfalcons.com

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3246_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Сквад UVAF проводит набор пилотов на Су-27/МиГ-29/F-15.

По всем вопросам обращаться в: http://www.ukrfalcons.com

What is this delusion of low numbers?

Do you really think it's realistic to fight an air war with a dozen of aircraft per side?

The higher the possible numbers the happier the communtiy should be. Having large scale battles makes it far more interesting.

/facepalm

SF Squadron:

Bushmanni, Finnish, F-15C

Razer, Finnish, F-15C

Ocelot will also be part of our squadron.

We might get few more pilots but so far this is what we got. We are also interested in forming a coalition with S77th and training together with them.

Will the event have human GCI/AWACS operators also? I think that would be great if it can be done.

DCS Finland: Suomalainen DCS yhteisö -- Finnish DCS community

--------------------------------------------------

SF Squadron

I think the Flankenator and Maverick idea is great, large numbers in each team makes the event begin and end in only one weekend, and at the same time, is an oppotunity for lonewolfs and small squads to fly with others and to know each other better when make a coalition.

RuSh

S77th-DanielNL

Germany/Netherlands

MiG-29S (if not possible, Su-25T)

Edited by DanielNL
adding squadron name
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Okay, TAW.net, as promised before, are specifying the roster.

I'm making a new post, but just to be sure, I'll edit my old one as well.

We'll be willing to take 12 slots, 10 air to air, 2 air to ground.

1. Panthir Greece F-15C

2. Goldshe Latvia F-15C

3. SMooSHu Netherlands F-15C

4. Bails UK F-15C

5. Dangermouse UK F-15C

6. SillyGhillie USA F-15C

7. Beaver USA F-15C

8. OverG Norway F-15C

9. Marcranger Denmark F-15C

10. Coxy UK F-15C

11. Dell UK A-10C

12. Aikido USA A-10C

We also have at least two stand ins that will be ready to take our positions if somebody from our roster do not show up, or if somebody from other teams don't show up (which is always the case).

AtA stand in #1 ACEL UK F-15C

AtG stand in #2 Killdain USA Su-25T

Let me know if there are any problems. :music_whistling:

-Goldshe

Edited by goldshe

Greetings 104th!

S77th now has a full 20-man roster. Would you reserve us one of the teams pending confirmation of pilots, roles, and nationalities?

I also had a couple clarifying questions if you don't mind:

1. When will we know which 4 lone wolves we have and are they randomly assigned to every team?
  2. How does the scoring system work (i.e., how many points for what)? Is score alone the basis for choosing a winner?
  3. Does a team have the option to modify the placement or composition of their ground forces?
  4. Are Ka-50s included? Will they be afforded a FARP to spawn at?
  5. What are the rules regarding respawns, etc.? Are they different from the previous Red Flag events?
  6. Is there a deadline to have a finalized roster for all of the teams? Or when can we expect to know what we're going up against?

Many of these questions you may have already been planning to answer in another briefing-type post, I just wanted to get them out there so they weren't missed.

Our current list (with some extra as reserve) is as follows and will likely be refined over the next few days:

S77th-pyromaniac4002

S77th-Frollo

S77th-Kocrachon

S77th-Gabriel8387

S77th-Vampyre

S77th-Arctic

S77th-Mataman

S77th-Tracerfacer

S77th-Cygon_Parrot

S77th-runny

S77th-Bandit

S77th-Doktormarg

S77th-Alphaskoom

VCVW-14 SageOT

VCVW-14 Striker

SF-Bushmanni

SF-Ocelot

SF-Razer

929th-Bob

Oberst Zeisig

KombatMilc

I will get back to you with a more detailed list including aircraft and nationalities as requested.

Edited by pyromaniac4002

I was sure, I had already posted the availability. Strange I can not find my post.

I reply ...

36° Stormo Virtuale Pilot Availeble:

- Gaanalma, Italy, Su-27

- Eircog, Italy, Su-27

- Viking, Italy (Valalla), Su-27

- Evil, Italy, Su-27

pending confirmation

- Jhonny, Italy, F-15C

Congratulations for the initiative!

[sIGPIC]index.php?action=dlattach;topic=17112.0;attach=7646;image[/sIGPIC]

www.36stormovirtuale.net

Thanks all for the sign ups so far!

To answer some of the questions:

- Coalitions can be formed freely by participants as long as they include at least two squadrons and a few lone wolves. Attention though as first come first served basis rule applies first.

- Scoring is simple, the team that inflicts most damage wins. Points are awarded according to the value of the target:

• AWACS = 150pts
  • Tanker = 60pts
  • Battleship = 100pts
  • Fighter = 50pts
  • Striker = 25pts
  • S-300/Patriot = 80pts (whole battery)
  • Tor/Hawk = 40pts
  • Strela-10M3/ZSU-23 Shilka or Sergey/Command Post/MBT's/ = 10pts
  • Igla/Artillery = 5pts
  • Soldier = 1pt

- Map will be as symmetrical as possible, ground troop will be most likely set up in a Sochi vs Gudauta or Sukhumi configuration (to be confirmed by Maverick), difference in distances will be offset by making a team have a head start to achieve same TOS (Time On Station)

- No sure if Ka-50 will be part of the party, we will see if we can fit them in.

- No respawn unless authorized for a technical problem and when not engaged by an enemy.

- We will prepare the brackets asap and assign teams to either 104th or 51st server for the semi finals.

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

• AWACS = 150pts
  • Tanker = 60pts

Before people get too excited there will NOT be any AWACS in this round of JW. We 100% plan for it to be included in the future (hence why Flank is posting the scores for it) but for now we don't plan to use it due to the outstanding bug that has been plaguing DCS for some time now.... ghost contacts on Datalink is still not fixed by ED and is still causing issues for clients so we are going to drop AWACS till it gets fixed :(

Greetings 104th!

S77th now has a full 20-man roster.

Great work guys!

Yes we will get you all on one side!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EDP 71st is still waiting for a coalition

=EDP 71st= AlemaN SU-27 GROUP 1

=EDP 71st= Enzel SU-27 GROUP 1

=EDP 71st= AlpenWolf GROUP 1

=EDP 71st= Rush SU-33/SU-27/F-15

=EDP 71st= Honos SU-25T/A-10C/F-15 depend the strategy GROUP 2

=EDP 71st= Skyhell SU-25T/A-10C/F-15 depend the strategy GROUP 2

=LoneWolf= Plaiskool GROUP 3

=LoneWolf= Viking_Tsunami GROUP 3

Escuela de Pilotos =EDP 71st=

http://dcslatino.forospanish.com/

;2406377']Before people get too excited there will NOT be any AWACS in this round of JW. We 100% plan for it to be included in the future (hence why Flank is posting the scores for it) but for now we don't plan to use it due to the outstanding bug that has been plaguing DCS for some time now.... ghost contacts on Datalink is still not fixed by ED and is still causing issues for clients so we are going to drop AWACS till it gets fixed :(

Great work guys!

Yes we will get you all on one side!

What about tankers? Your fella mentioned scoring for tankers as well. I haven't tried aerial refueling for a while, but I remember that causing an infinite fuel glitch some time ago, not sure if it's fixed now. That's why we don't have them on TAW.net servers.

Same scenario sir, tankers won't be included.

We are waiting on ED to fix the bug with the tankers that has been around for some time now.

When an F-15 connects to the tanker it ends up leaving with infinite fuel... obviously that gives the Eagle pilot a crazy advantage so we won't be including them until its fixed.

We are really missing them from our public server too! :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi =WRAG= OSA, no problem if your pilots want to fly with us, the 71st and the 57th squads, we need fighters!, if it's possible try to learn the basics brevity codes in english for better communication, and the one of you that better speak english will be the element leader in connection with our leader.

BREVITY CODES below, only need to learn the ones in BOLD letters

http://dcslatino.forospanish.com/t16-codigos-breves-en-ingles-brevity-codes?highlight=brevity+codes

Regards,

RuSH

=WRAG=OSA Russia Su 27

=WRAG=Sparco Russia Su 27

=WRAG=Wolk Belarussia Su 27

Spare =WRAG=

Kulifan Su 27

Sniper Su 27

Vel Su 27

A-G - after study of mission breef. Please advise mission draft.