[FIXED] Flickering on fuselage

They dont care about mig-15 anymore

Just another on the long and getting longer list of things ED just is blind and deaf too and seemingly don't care about. Whomever the PM is in charge of managing issues and assigning work out should be ashamed of themselves. They are incompetent at their job.

No acknowledgement, thats says a lot

It says the same thing they have been saying for a very long time and that is 'We just don't care'. This is applicable for many issues sadly. None of which are issues that really have a reason to be ignored other than incompetence and/or straight up apathy for their customers and the products they sell us unless it is the 'next' thing, and that only lasts until the 'next' arrives of course.

Edited by Torso

Its cleary visible and I realized it in first 15 seconds of the module, but for some reason, I dont care much of it even in VR. My eyes are glaring more on the instruments and terrain then sides of my A/C. But still would be nice to have it fixed.

Ryzen 7 2700X | MSI Trio 1080Ti | MSI X470 Plus Motherboard | 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2933 DDR4 | M.2 XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro SSD | Virpil Mongoost-50 throttle | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

DCS MiG-15bis

Cockpit 3D model bugfix.

Fixed an external textures z-fighting.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:surprise:

I just can't believe it...since 07-05-2017!

Yeeaah finally! My mig will get more air time. Thank you ED

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk