Mig 29S issues since last update?

Cueball

Since the updates on 10-25-2018 and 10-31-2018 update to the non beta version my favorite Mig 29S is having some issues. One I cannot turn off the autopilot. You can see the button moving on the left panel but the light never goes out like the other AP modes do. Secondly it has been almost impossible to bring the nose down during flight. Either high speed or slow. I can even trim the nose all the way down and it still take forever for the nose to go down. This had made it difficult to dive or control a descent for landing without the nose constantly trying to climb. I've done trim reset and everything I can think of to remedy this problem. She rolls left or right fine. And pulls up fine but when your flying low it should not take two mountain tops to bring her nose back down. Please I need help with this since my friends mainly have me fly the 29. I know they're working on a new flight model but didn't think it would effect my version of DCS World with FC3 with all current updates.

The light you see is the flight control damper, which is rather useful. If you want to turn of, you have to hold the AP Reset button a few seconds. Along with the new PFM, the AP channels have been refined quite a bit.

The new PFM finally makes the MiG-29 a worthy plane to fly in DCS, and it's really brilliant. You should learn to trim, trim, trim, esp when wanting to get some nose-down authority.

Right now, the 29 is my fav plane in DCS, thanks to the new PFM and redesigned cockpit. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

The light you see is the flight control damper, which is rather useful. If you want to turn of, you have to hold the AP Reset button a few seconds. Along with the new PFM, the AP channels have been refined quite a bit.

The new PFM finally makes the MiG-29 a worthy plane to fly in DCS, and it's really brilliant. You should learn to trim, trim, trim, esp when wanting to get some nose-down authority.

Right now, the 29 is my fav plane in DCS, thanks to the new PFM and redesigned cockpit. :)

Mig-29 is getting my game time too.

Hornet is under dust :D

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the reply I will map a AP reset to my controls. Flying in VR so it brings a whole new life to DCS. So mapping out a HOTAS is vital. As far as trimming goes I know these planes required a lot of it. But even the trimming was not helping. I have trim reset mapped out already but it was still having hard time with it. I would have roll pull back than roll back to level.

I will look into this tonight. Plus using the HMD in VR is beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...