Hosting closed MP session

Hey all.

I'm in a small virtual squadron, and I wanted to know if it's possible to host a multiplayer session with the missions from the campaign if all the members own the campaign.

Obviously, you can't just host missions that not everybody has paid for, but I'm wondering if there's a 'legal' workaround for this given that it's a small group of guys who do.

Hi Wrench,

Frankly, I'm not sure how it works. Theoretically you can open the missions in ME and set some of the planes to "Client". Then again, I'm not sure if purchased campaigns are fully editable. If not, you can download 2 sample missions from here which you can surely edit:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305162/

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
The missions from the campaign are write-protected, can't edit them it seems.

you could before the update only if your buddies had paid the mission they could join the server and be able to select a prop, however, it involved some tricks from the host making the mission editable with client planes, you had to convert the track file of the campaign mission edit the then save now that's no longer possible. if you do find a workaround it let me know please my friends and i love flying this mission on multiplayer