2019 news

Devil 505

Devs,

This has probably been addressed but do we have any word on when there might be an intel drop on what’s to come this year. 1st qtr is coming to an end and it’s been quite on the front. I know you gents are working hard on licensing for some stuff, but any hints to boost the hype train for us rotor boys? I know Eagle has the hind inbound, but we have our eyes on poly for the helos. Please, anything! l

Devs,

This has probably been addressed but do we have any word on when there might be an intel drop on what’s to come this year. 1st qtr is coming to an end and it’s been quite on the front. I know you gents are working hard on licensing for some stuff, but any hints to boost the hype train for us rotor boys? I know Eagle has the hind inbound, but we have our eyes on poly for the helos. Please, anything! l

They said the have a proyect with the codename: Skunkworks project x1

and they are also working in an update for the gazelle. That's all the info I have for you!

Chinook lover - Rober -

Devs,

We do comprehend the interest in our work and the fact that people are curious, but one milesstone still has to be solved. Only if that one is solved we will be releasing some positive and interesting news about what we have been working on during the past months.

So a littlebit of patience is what we unfortunately have to ask for.

As soon we can make an announcement we will not disappoint

We do comprehend the interest in our work and the fact that people are curious, but one milesstone still has to be solved. Only if that one is solved we will be releasing some positive and interesting news about what we have been working on during the past months.

So a littlebit of patience is what we unfortunately have to ask for.

As soon we can make an announcement we will not disappoint

Agreed, I personally prefer a dev who don't said anything for decade than one promising the moon and then deceived a lot of people.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Make the reporting system great again!

Thank you borchi_2b. Standing by. :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

• 2 weeks later...
heatblur’s F-14 multicrew has a capability of shared switch(example RIO can touch MASTER ARM, etc…).

How is Polychop opinion?

Please share it us.

I wan't to see an ED helicopter have shared cockpit first...

Chinook lover - Rober -

We do comprehend the interest in our work and the fact that people are curious, but one milesstone still has to be solved. Only if that one is solved we will be releasing some positive and interesting news about what we have been working on during the past months. ...

46e6e1cc43035c580deb7f6ae6ce7d2e711740ad27b03d34604a87c81d119f66.jpg