Will Mirage customers ever get to use the Precision INS Bombing? - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 01:13 AM   #21
Piston85

Reputation power: 5
Piston85 has a spectacular aura aboutPiston85 has a spectacular aura aboutPiston85 has a spectacular aura aboutPiston85 has a spectacular aura aboutPiston85 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus67 View Post
Oh man!

I thought this was solved a while ago. I'll have to check.

I am deeply sorry if it isn't.
Zeus, you did solve the problem a while ago but the bug came back, so there must be something going on there.

Thanks for coming to comment here, I hope this is fixed as it is a tremendous feature.
Old 09-10-2017, 09:00 AM   #22
Piston85

Piston85 has a spectacular aura aboutPiston85 has a spectacular aura aboutPiston85 has a spectacular aura aboutPiston85 has a spectacular aura aboutPiston85 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus67 View Post
Oh man!

I thought this was solved a while ago. I'll have to check.

I am deeply sorry if it isn't.
Zeus, how are you? It's been a couple of updates since this comment, I was wondering if this got fixed?

Thanks!
Old 09-10-2017, 12:23 PM   #23
Gierasimov

Reputation power: 8
Gierasimov has a spectacular aura aboutGierasimov has a spectacular aura aboutGierasimov has a spectacular aura aboutGierasimov has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb very interesting information...

...and I thank you for that. I was just about to purchase Mirage module bit I decided to check forums first. I can see and understand from the statements posted here that one person who is assigned to Mirage fixes is now busy with yet another "alpha" release. So there will be two early stage products and still one person dedicated to it unless that very same person is given third alpha product to work on. Interesting strategy, although hard to find analogy in life.

Well, need to wait and see what happens.
Old 09-10-2017, 02:22 PM   #24
Rex854Warrior

Reputation power: 2
Rex854Warrior will become famous soon enoughRex854Warrior will become famous soon enough

What doesn't work with the INS bombing ? the release cue is still bugged, ie when holding the trigger it releases immediately whereas it should release when it crosses the FPM. But other then that it works fine in the latest 1.5.7 update, didn't test in 2.1 but i doubt it will make a difference since they both got updated.

http://veaf.org

Rex

Last edited by Rex854Warrior; 09-10-2017 at 03:37 PM.
Old 09-10-2017, 06:34 PM   #25
Piston85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex854Warrior View Post
What doesn't work with the INS bombing ? the release cue is still bugged, ie when holding the trigger it releases immediately whereas it should release when it crosses the FPM. But other then that it works fine in the latest 1.5.7 update, didn't test in 2.1 but i doubt it will make a difference since they both got updated.
what an incoherent statement

other than that it works fine??? No, it doesnt. it would work fine if the release cue worked fine.
Old 09-10-2017, 06:54 PM   #26
Rex854Warrior

Reputation power: 2
Rex854Warrior will become famous soon enoughRex854Warrior will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piston85 View Post
what an incoherent statement

other than that it works fine??? No, it doesnt. it would work fine if the release cue worked fine.
Since nobody specified the issue and the fact that i'm not having problems with (i only use GBU-12s, so it doesn't make a difference if you release a second too late or too early) it didn't help me guess what you were on about. So indeed with Mk-82s it's problematic.

http://veaf.org

Rex

Last edited by Rex854Warrior; 09-10-2017 at 06:57 PM.
Old 09-10-2017, 06:58 PM   #27
Elysian Angel

Reputation power: 3
Elysian Angel is a jewel in the roughElysian Angel is a jewel in the roughElysian Angel is a jewel in the roughElysian Angel is a jewel in the roughElysian Angel is a jewel in the roughElysian Angel is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gierasimov View Post
I was just about to purchase Mirage module
I'd suggest you wait: currently the flight model is seriously flawed, the engine under-performs, and the avionics don't work as they should.
The Mirage is a beautiful aircraft and a lot of fun to fly providing aforementioned issues get fixed.

System specs:
Spoiler:
i7 6700k @4.5Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 2400 | GTX 1080Ti OC | ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger | 1TB Samsung 960 Pro M.2 SSD | Pro Flight Trainer Puma | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Pro Flight rudder pedals | Oculus Rift CV1
Old 09-11-2017, 02:51 AM   #28
Zomba

Reputation power: 13
Zomba is just really niceZomba is just really niceZomba is just really niceZomba is just really niceZomba is just really niceZomba is just really niceZomba is just really niceZomba is just really niceZomba is just really niceZomba is just really niceZomba is just really nice

Quote:
...and I thank you for that. I was just about to purchase Mirage module bit I decided to check forums first.
I wouldn't buy the Mirage at the moment, it's a bit too broken and has been for quite a while now. However it's next update is coming up that should sort most of that out hopefully.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:57 AM   #29
Gliptal

Reputation power: 9
Gliptal is just really niceGliptal is just really niceGliptal is just really niceGliptal is just really niceGliptal is just really niceGliptal is just really niceGliptal is just really niceGliptal is just really niceGliptal is just really niceGliptal is just really nice

Quote:
...and I thank you for that. I was just about to purchase Mirage module bit I decided to check forums first. I can see and understand from the statements posted here that one person who is assigned to Mirage fixes is now busy with yet another "alpha" release. So there will be two early stage products and still one person dedicated to it unless that very same person is given third alpha product to work on. Interesting strategy, although hard to find analogy in life.

Well, need to wait and see what happens.
Wait what? Something else other than the Harrier?

[A-10C][APP] Tacview SLEDs Renderer
README - thread

[A-10C][APP] create your custom cartridge
webapp - thread

[A-10C][SP] Warthog Proficiency mission
download - thread
Old 09-13-2017, 07:20 PM   #30
dimitrischal

Reputation power: 1
dimitrischal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian Angel View Post
I'd suggest you wait: currently the flight model is seriously flawed, the engine under-performs, and the avionics don't work as they should.
The Mirage is a beautiful aircraft and a lot of fun to fly providing aforementioned issues get fixed.
Wait for what? It will get fixed anyway and it's current state isn't that bad actually.
Where are the serious game breaking flaws in the flight model? Out of all the avionics package that works as it should a couple of bugs have been completely blown out of proportion...
All you do with waiting is losing flight time with a great plane.
Closed Thread