Sale Length?

I noticed that there is a sale on several modules, including the F-5E and Combined Arms, which I was intending to purchase at some point in the very near future. I have three questions:

1-What's the sale about? Just Summer?

2-If so, will there also be an Independence Day sale?

3-How long will this sale last?

The steam sale is marked to end on July 5th. ED's sale does not have any indication of length, that I could see.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I noticed that there is a sale on several modules, including the F-5E and Combined Arms, which I was intending to purchase at some point in the very near future. I have three questions:

1-What's the sale about? Just Summer?

2-If so, will there also be an Independence Day sale?

3-How long will this sale last?

1. "Between 21 June and 5 July, save 50% off on most DCS World titles from our e-Shop!"

2. You'll never know. You may also consider to buy the modules at full price to support development, if you like what they do.

3. See 1.