Can't End Mission 1 of Mirage 2000c Campaign

I'm able to do the touch and go, land, and get all the appropriate triggers. It even says something as I land the second time about taxing etc so I know the triggers are all satisfied. I've looked around and there are other players also who just haven't been able to "park" in the right place and get an end mission que.

Any idea of where to park exactly to get the trigger. I've parked in the hangar that looks like it is on the kneeboard to no avail. Now im driving around slowly so that I can turn around if I don't hit the trigger. Kind of want to end it the right way instead of editing notepads etc.

Any clues my peeps? Thank you in advance.

I completed this mission myself the other day. Make sure you check the briefing documents they have maps of the field with your start and end positions.

On that mission it’s bay 35 - which is not a hanger. From the couple of missions I have flown of this campaign the bays have troops and vehicles around them.

And as per feedifofum’s links, you should look to post in the m2000 part of the forum. The mission creator BalticDragon is very active and quick to respond to issues.